Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Quick-Release Soft Luggage Carrier For Alu-Rack Topracks
Removable quick-release adapter plate for mounting soft luggage or enlarging the surface area of the SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack.
The suggested accessory is the RackPackII which was designed for use with this item. The top plate can be removed from the Alu-Rack by turning each of three quarter-turn Quick-Lock fasteners 90 degrees, providing a cleaner look to the motorcycle when the topcase and topplate are not in use.
- To attach soft luggage to a SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK
- Mounting or removal within seconds due to quick fasteners
- Excellent stability with the 3-point Quick lock system
- Lots of possibilities to fix lashing straps to different points on the rack
- Excellent functionality, especially with RackPack II
- Depth: 10"
- Front (closest to rider): 15 1/2"
- Rear: (back of motorcycle) 13"
- Luggage rack extension
- Mounting hardware
- Mounting instructions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SW-MOTECH Quick-Release Soft Luggage Carrier For Alu-Rack Topracks||RevZilla Item #1015873||MFR. Product #GPT.00.152.43001/B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Anyways, loss of money aside... this is a good rack, its light and does its job. I'd buy it again, but only because its required.
1 year ago
SW Motech should offer the AluRack with this plate combined in kit form as the current price of the AluRack. And for those who dont want a luggle plate and only want the AluRack for topbox use, the AluRack should easily be $30-50 less expensive as in independent component.
SW Motech builds good stuff, but it's overpriced and the fit/finish is not over the top. I keep buying from them because their parts fit, I just don't care for the eBay level of finish at premium prices.
Not a rant, just an honest review from a repeat customer who hopes SW Motech is listening!
1 month ago