Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO GS Non-Electric Tank Bag
The GS is a large 17-25 liter tankbag. This bag is designed for bikes with narrow handlebar clearance and a sloping gas tank. Compatible with the SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Non-Electric EVO QUICK-LOCK Tankrings.
The SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK tankbag system enables the tank bag to be mounted or removed easily without the use of straps or magnets that may damage your motorcycle's finish. The system includes the tankbag, upper tankring and a separately available tankring that is designed to be installed onto the motorcycle. Once the system is assembled, the tankbag can be snapped securely into place or removed by pulling a release lanyard at the front of the tankbag.
Dimensions: L 16.1" x 12.2" W x H 9.8" Rear & H 6.5" Front
- Volume 17-25 liters
- Easily removed for gas fill ups
- Reflective trim
- RC-Fuse Zippers
- 3 Outer compartments
- 2 Year warranty
- Quick-Lock Non-Electric Topring
- Shoulder strap
Note: The bike-specific bottom tankring adapter is sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO GS Tank Bag||RevZilla Item #1014714||MFR. Product #BC.TRS.00.103.20001||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Things about it:
- It's big. As in, it's tall. I ride a KTM Super Duke 1290. The top of the bag comes to mid chest height when I'm riding. (I'm 6'0" tall) There are no problems with the bars clearing or it getting in the way of gauges and controls, but when hanging off riding twisty roads, my outside arm is pulled across the back of the bag and I'm a bit restricted. Leaning forward and resting my helmet on the bag for a nap while riding would be very easy with this bag ;)
- It's stiff. The outer shell is cordura, but there's a layer of stiff plastic or something inside which keeps the shape of the bag uniform all the time. It's doesn't squish down at all. This is nice because it doesn't flop around from wind or bike movement. It also means how you arrange things inside matters, and other than the built-in expansion, there's no stuffing extra things in there and expecting the bag to conform to it.
- The rain cover does not fit into a side pocket. It also has a clear plastic top, the material of which is not very soft, and it's kink of crinkly. It would be nice if there was a place to stow the cover, like a pocket in front or something.
- The side and back pockets are not deep. In other words, they don't stick out from the bag much at all. This means you can only put relatively thin items in them. Again, no stuffing a load of things in there.
- The mesh inner pockets are nice. They make it easy to put smaller items in the bag without having them drop to the bottom or get lost. Cool feature.
- I have no gripes at all about the mounting system or the installation. Yes you have to drill it, but there is some leeway in where you mount the top ring, which is nice. I'd rather have that than have the mount located in a spot that didn't work well for my bike. Bikes are all a little different, so I think it was smart to allow the user to put it where they want.
All in all, I like it, and I'm glad I bought it. I'm mostly happy with the tank ring mount system. I'm so done with straps and magnets - a constant PITA that never worked that well. The bag would flop to the side, and install/removal is a hassle. Or with magnets the tank finish eventually gets damaged. This ring system eliminates all those problems, it's easy to use, and it's secure. Taking the bag off for gas fill-up is easy - just unhook and hang the bag on a handlebar. Super easy. I love that
I recommend it.
One day I will own a tank bag. One day.
Instead of acknowledging the poor quality zipper sliders used and upgrading them in future production, they simply don't stand behind the product. I'm switching my future purchases to Hepco Becker who offer a 5 year warranty on their tank bags with a similar attachment system but better quality and lower prices.