Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Daypack Non-Electric Tank Bag
Carry 5-9 liters of your essential gear within reach and in style with the SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection QUICK-LOCK EVO Daypack Tankbag.
The SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK tankbag system enables the tank bag to be mounted or removed easily without the use of straps or magnets that may damage your motorcycle's finish. The system includes the tankbag, upper tankring and a separately available tankring that is designed to be installed onto the motorcycle. Once the system is assembled, the tankbag can be snapped securely into place or removed by pulling a release lanyard at the front of the tankbag.
During installation, the tankbag's position on the tank can be mounted forward or backward of the tankbag's center by 3.5 inches.
- Volume 5-9 liters
- Easily removed for gas fill ups
- Reflective trim
- RC-Fuse Zippers
- 1 Outer compartment
- 2 Year warranty
- 11.8" L x 8.3" W x 5.9" H
- Quick-Lock Non-Electric Topring
The Daypack also makes a conveniently removable QUICK-LOCK rearbag for motorcycles equipped with SW-MOTECH Alu-Racks or Steel-Racks with the addition of the Type 204 EVO adapter for Alu-Racks or the Type 202 EVO adapter for Steel-Racks.
Note: The bike-specific bottom tankring adapter is sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1288183||MFR. Product #BC.TRS.00.108.2002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. The tank ring system works so well that I can take on/off by one hand!
2. The bag does not move at all against highway speed. Very steady and no more worrying about the bag moving around like the ICON bag did it to me.
3. The product quality is much better than expected. Very high quality.
Cons: (If I had to mention some negatives.)
1. A bit smaller than expected. I had hard time selecting the size between Daypack (this one), Engage, and Sport, which the 2 last sizes are going away soon. The reason why I picked Daypack over the 2 was because the expanding feature and price. I would be using this size for daily rides, so decided not to go Sport for over $200.
2. Installation could be too much for those who are not confident to use drill to make holes on the bottom. I highly recommend watching all of the installation guides videos online to learn what others did, which I did and it worked fine.
I would buy this tank bag series again with bigger sizes in future. They are a bit expensive but worth spending extra for secure and high quality bags.
4 months ago
3 months ago
3 months ago