Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Daypack Non-Electric Tank Bag
Carry 5-9 liters of your essential gear within reach and in style with the SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection QUICK-LOCK EVO Daypack Tankbag.
The SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK tankbag system enables the tank bag to be mounted or removed easily without the use of straps or magnets that may damage your motorcycle's finish. The system includes the tankbag, upper tankring and a separately available tankring that is designed to be installed onto the motorcycle. Once the system is assembled, the tankbag can be snapped securely into place or removed by pulling a release lanyard at the front of the tankbag.
During installation, the tankbag's position on the tank can be mounted forward or backward of the tankbag's center by 3.5 inches.
- Volume 5-9 liters
- Easily removed for gas fill ups
- Reflective trim
- RC-Fuse Zippers
- 1 Outer compartment
- 2 Year warranty
- 11.8" L x 8.3" W x 5.9" H
- Quick-Lock Non-Electric Topring
The Daypack also makes a conveniently removable QUICK-LOCK rearbag for motorcycles equipped with SW-MOTECH Alu-Racks or Steel-Racks with the addition of the Type 204 EVO adapter for Alu-Racks or the Type 202 EVO adapter for Steel-Racks.
Note: The bike-specific bottom tankring adapter is sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1288183||MFR. Product #BC.TRS.00.108.2002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. The tank ring system works so well that I can take on/off by one hand!
2. The bag does not move at all against highway speed. Very steady and no more worrying about the bag moving around like the ICON bag did it to me.
3. The product quality is much better than expected. Very high quality.
Cons: (If I had to mention some negatives.)
1. A bit smaller than expected. I had hard time selecting the size between Daypack (this one), Engage, and Sport, which the 2 last sizes are going away soon. The reason why I picked Daypack over the 2 was because the expanding feature and price. I would be using this size for daily rides, so decided not to go Sport for over $200.
2. Installation could be too much for those who are not confident to use drill to make holes on the bottom. I highly recommend watching all of the installation guides videos online to learn what others did, which I did and it worked fine.
I would buy this tank bag series again with bigger sizes in future. They are a bit expensive but worth spending extra for secure and high quality bags.
1 month ago