Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH On-Road / Off-Road Footpegs for Triumph Tiger 800 / XC / XCx / XCa / XR / XRt / XRx / Explorer 1200 / XC
The convertible footpeg system from SW-Motech allows you to replace your stock pegs with wider pegs at one of two heights, complete with a removable rubber pad for quick conversion from on to off-road applications! Bike-specific mount and set of footpegs with removable textured rubber foot pads included.
- Attaches to original footpeg mount
- Footpegs are made out of high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Removable rubber pads reduce vibration
- Larger than original footpegs
- Textured surface on rubber pad provides superior traction
- Footpeg mount is CNC-milled from high strength aluminum alloy
- Height can be lowered 15mm from stock position
- Convertible design great for both street and off-road riding
- Pegs with rubber attached are 2 inches wide and 3 inches long
Note: On some motorcycle models, SW-MOTECH On-Road/Off-Road Footpegs will have a slight forward angle to allow for a more natural riding position.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SW-MOTECH On-Road / Off-Road Footpegs Triumph Tiger 800 / Explorer 1200||RevZilla Item #1035346||MFR. Product #FRS.11.011.10101/S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Tiger 800 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2010-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger Explorer 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Shiver 750 2007-2016
- F650CS 2002-2006
- F650CS ABS 2003-2005
- F650GS 2004-2010
- F700GS 2013-2018
- F800GS 2008-2018
- F800GS Adventure 2013-2018
- F800GT 2013-2017
- F800R 2009-2014
- G650GS 2008-2016
- G650GS Sertao 2012-2014
- R1100GS 1994-1999
- R1150GS 1999-2004
- R1150GS Adventure 2002-2005
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS Adventure 2006-2013
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- R1200R 2015-2018
- R1200R 2012-2014
- R1200RS 2015-2018
- R nineT Pure 2017-2018
- R nineT R9T 2014-2018
- R nineT Scrambler 2016-2018
- S1000XR 2015-2018
- Hypermotard 2013-2015
- Hypermotard 939 2016-2018
- Hypermotard 939 SP 2016-2018
- Hyperstrada 2013-2015
- Hyperstrada 939 2016
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2017
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2017
- Multistrada 950 2017-2018
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017-2018
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016-2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2018
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016-2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- CB500X 2013-2015
- Transalp XL600V 1989-1996
- Varadero XL1000VA 2008-2010
- XRV 750 1989-2003
- 1090 Adventure R 2017-2018
- 1190 Adventure 2013-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure 2015-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure R 2017-2018
- 1290 Super Adventure T 2017
- 690 Duke 2008-2011
- 690 Duke 2012-2013
- 950 Adventure 2002-2012
- 950 Supermoto 2004-2008
- 990 Adventure 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure R 2003-2012
- 990 Supermoto 2008-2012
- 990 Supermoto R 2008-2012
- 990 Supermoto T 2008-2013
- KLR650 1986-2018
- KLV1000 2004-2005
- Versys 1000 2012-2018
- Versys 650 2014-2018
- Versys 650 2007-2011
- Z1000 2007-2009
- ZRX1200 2000-2005
- Moto Guzzi
- Stelvio 1200 2008-2009
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2018
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2007
- V-Strom 1000XT 2018
- V-Strom 650 2004-2018
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2018
- Super Tenere 2010-2014
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Once you install the pegs they do what they promise, however if you want to install the Lower height (for all of those that are looking for extra space) you will have to saw off a small piece of metal that does not permit you to place a screw when in the lower height.
Apart from that annoying installation point, the pegs function nicely, and you do feel a difference when riding, the finish looks well made ( as expected from a German product), and when placing your feet you do feel extra confidence from the wider pegs.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago