Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
SW-MOTECH On-Road / Off-Road Footpegs for BMW R1200GS / Adventure
The convertible footpeg system from SW-Motech allows you to replace your stock pegs with wider pegs at one of two heights, complete with a removable rubber pad for quick conversion from on to off-road applications! Bike-specific mount and set of footpegs with removable textured rubber foot pads included.
- Attaches to original footpeg mount
- Footpegs are made out of high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Removable rubber pads reduce vibration
- Larger than original footpegs
- Textured surface on rubber pad provides superior traction
- Footpeg mount is CNC-milled from high strength aluminum alloy
- Height can be lowered 15mm from stock position
- Convertible design great for both street and off-road riding
- Pegs with rubber attached are 2 inches wide and 3 inches long
Note: On some motorcycle models, SW-MOTECH On-Road/Off-Road Footpegs will have a slight forward angle to allow for a more natural riding position.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SW-MOTECH On-Road / Off-Road Footpegs BMW R1200GS / Adventure||RevZilla Item #1035343||MFR. Product #FRS.07.011.10301/S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Everything seems to be made very well. You use the original spring and pin from the stock pegs.
I only have done street riding with the rubber pad on. The peg feels natural and doesn't hinder braking or shifting or dropping my foot down when I stop. The wider base feels better on the foot for a more relaxed ride.
over 2 years ago
When I first installed these I did not get the spring situated just right on the left peg. I called the always helpful guys at Revzilla and they were extremely helpful. I attempted the installation a second time and made sure the spring was situated on the bike frame correctly. Now it is good to go....
I had a lot of difficulty getting the cast pegs to fit onto the aluminum adapters for my R1200GS. The set I received had to be forced together. On one side it was possible to do by tightening the bolt. On the other side, that was not the case and the aluminum thread stripped. Luckily enough thread was left to finish the install after I forced the peg onto the adapter with a mallet.
I'd like to move the pegs to the lower riding position, but now that I have them on, I probably can't get them off.