Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Legend SLC Sidecarrier For Harley Dyna 2009-2017
SW-MOTECH SLC Sidecarrier For Harley Dyna
Easily latch on saddlebags with an SW-MOTECH SLC Sidecarrier. These minimalist racks bolt onto select bikes to offer easy attachment with various options of SW-MOTECH luggage. SLC Sidecarriers are constructed of tubular steel and feature a durable black powder coated finish.
- Secure foundation for supporting compatible bags
- Permits quick release mounting and removal of side bags
- Perfect integration with locking mechanism on side bags
- Hearty tubular steel construction
- Durable powder coated black finish
- SW-MOTECH Legend Gear LC1 Side cases (9.8 liters per bag)
- SW-MOTECH Legend Gear LC2 Side cases (13.5 liters per bag)
- SW-MOTECH SysBag 10 (10 liters per bag)
- SW-MOTECH SysBag 15 (15 liters per bag)
- SW-MOTECH Urban ABS Side Cases (16.5 liters per bag)
- SW-MOTECH Universal Side Plate
Note: Both Left and Right sides must be purchased to make a set. Each side sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Left Side||RevZilla Item #1194795||MFR. Product #HTA.18.791.10000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Right Side||RevZilla Item #1194796||MFR. Product #HTA.18.791.11000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2009-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2009-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2009, 2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2009-2017
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2008
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2008
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2008
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2012-2013
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2003-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2005
- Softail Slim FLS 2013-2016
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-2005
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I do like that this bracket itself also has mounting points. You may see others that do not have threaded holes in them for receiving screws or bolts. With those brackets, the saddlebags have some bracket on the back of the bags themselves that wrap around and tighten onto the bracket. This means it's more difficult to attach just any bag. I made my own bags. So to attach them to this bracket I just had to drill holes in the bag that line up to the holes in the bracket. This bracket even comes with bolts that are needed to mount the bag.
I do not like how far off the fender strut these stick out. There is a great deal of wasted space between the fender and the bracket. There is enough room there that the brackets should bend inward more so they stick out off the bike less. The photos are deceiving. But the outside of the bracket is at the outside of the springs. So your bags will begin OUTSIDE of the springs, increasing width. Depending on the bags, it could now be the widest part of the bike. Not very stylish.
Installation was very easy, but does require a jack because you do need to remove the springs from the frame and swingarm.
I only bought one bracket, just to see how it turns out before I fully commit to this system. I'm on the fence whether or not I'm going to put this on the other side too. This product is too expensive for what it is (sold individually, not in pairs). Right now I'm leaning toward not buying the bracket for the other side.
1 year ago