Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
SW-MOTECH Legend SLC Sidecarrier Ducati Scrambler
The SW-MOTECH Legend SLC Sidecarrier bolts on to the frame of a Ducati Scrambler to provide support for the Legend LC1 side bags. Stout tubular steel is powder coated black for a durable and attractive finish. The hardware on the SLC Sidecarrier assists in quick mounting and removal of the LC series bags. No drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications are required for mounting.
Add versatility to your Scrambler with the SLC Sidecarrier so your bike can wear the handsome Legend side bags!
- Secure foundation for supporting a Legend LC1 side bag
- Permits quick release mounting and removal of LC series bags
- Perfect integration with locking mechanism on side bags
- Hearty tubular steel construction
- Durable powder coated black finish
- No drilling, cutting or welding required
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Legend SLC Sidecarrier
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Note: Both Left and Right sides must be purchased to make a set. Each side sold separately. Legend side bags sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Left Side||RevZilla Item #1102453||MFR. Product #HTA.22.577.10000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Right Side||RevZilla Item #1102454||MFR. Product #HTA.22.577.11000||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
- Scrambler Classic 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016, 2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016, 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015, 2016, 2017
- G310GS 2017-2018
- R nineT Pure 2017-2018
- R nineT R9T 2014-2018
- R nineT Racer 2017-2018
- R nineT Scrambler 2016-2018
- R nineT Urban G/S 2018
- Monster 1200 2014-2016
- Monster 1200 2017-2018
- Monster 1200 S 2014-2016
- Monster 1200 S 2017-2018
- Monster 797 2017
- Monster 797 Plus + 2018
- Monster 821 2015-2017
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017-2018
- Vulcan 900 Classic VN900 2012-2016
- Vulcan 900 Custom VN900 2012-2016
- Vulcan S VN650 2015-2016
- Z650 2017-2018
- Moto Guzzi
- V7 III Anniversario 2017
- V7 III Special 2017
- V7 III Stone 2017
- V9 Bobber 2016
- V9 Roamer 2016
- Bonneville 2004-2015
- Bonneville SE 2004-2015
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016-2018
- Bonneville T100 2004-2016
- Bonneville T100 2017-2018
- Bonneville T120 2016-2018
- Scrambler 2006-2015
- Thruxton 2004-2015
- Thruxton 2016
- Thruxton R 2016
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This for the Ducati Scrambler seems to be a fantastic product, other models YMMV.
1 year ago
The bags themselves, from SWMotech, are overpriced, ugly and smaller than expected. I'm using their mounting system to make my own bags (boxes actually) but the mounting bars are fantastic.