Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Kobra Handguard Kit KTM / Honda / Suzuki
SW-MOTECH Kobra Handguard Kit KTM 390 Duke / Honda CB500X / CB500F / Suzuki SFV650 Gladius
The German engineering and styling of SW-MOTECH joins forces with the time-tested durability of Barkbusters to bring you the SW-MOTECH Kobra Handguard Kit. Kobra Handguards include an impact-resistant plastic guard from SW-MOTECH and a strong aluminum back bone from Barkbusters. Kobra Handguards will deflect the rain, sleet, hail, snow and light impacts from trail-side shrubbery to keep you focused on enjoying the ride.
- Weather and crash protection
- Hardened aluminum full-wrap Barkbuster backbones
- Optional Integrated LED Turn Signal available (sold separately)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware (some models will not require the use of all hardware)
Note: Image for reference only. Actual Kobra Handguard will vary depending on your make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1145295||MFR. Product #HPR.00.220.22300.B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The install however was difficult at least on my bike. I couldn't get the weight off my Honda which seems hard in general. Hence I took them to the dealership for install and they too struggled with it and the cryptic instructions.
After more than two hours by two experienced mechanics they were finally installed.
It seems the fit for multiple bikes (this was listed for the Honda, KTM and Suzuki models forces a design that compromises the fit for individual bikes.
On a related note - I also have a Puig windshield installed and the hand-guards hit it when I turn the handle bar all the way to the left or right. It does not impact riding but I have to see how it impacts parking maneuvers. This does not reflect on the product but at the combination of different after-market products. Something I will try to consider in the future.
over 2 years ago