Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Headlight Guard Triumph Tiger 800 / Explorer 1200
The SW-MOTECH Headlight Guards feature laser cut aluminum mounting brackets and PVC shields. They are designed to protect your expensive OEM headlight from stone chips and road debris. They are a must have for any kind of off-road riding!
SW-MOTECH works closely with multiple motorcycle manufacturers on designing many OEM accessories. The information gathered from this is directly carried over into the design of SW-MOTECH products. This means SW-MOTECH products fit as good or even better than stock equipment.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1035039||MFR. Product #LPS.11.124.10000/B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Tiger 800 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2010-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015, 2016, 2017
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015, 2016, 2017
- Tiger 800 XR 2015, 2016, 2017
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016, 2017
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015, 2016, 2017
- Tiger Explorer 2012, 2013, 2014
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Tiger Explorer XCa 2016, 2017
- Tiger Explorer XCx 2016, 2017
- Tiger Explorer XR 2016, 2017
- Tiger Explorer XRt 2016, 2017
- Tiger Explorer XRx 2016, 2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
However, when riding at night it reflects a moderate amount of light back at you and into the windshield, negatively affecting your night vision. Sure, you could remove it (easily thanks to the great design), but that's not the point. I will be replacing this immediately and would not recommend it to anyone.
- Good build and well engineering. Solid polycarbon lens and metal bracket.
- Lens feels like good, thick, protection.
Somewhat over priced for two pieces of plastic and a metal bracket. No $93 good, maybe $75...
Use VERY little force when tightening the bolts on the lens, it's a very soft plastic easy to crack. Use thread lock!
over 2 years ago