Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Dakar Waterproof Soft Saddlebags and Mounts for BMW F650GS / F700GS / F800GS
Regardless of how long or hard you ride, DAKAR panniers are built to survive in the roughest conditions. The 2-layer system of the bag combines a tough exterior outer layer with a waterproof inner layer to create a super-durable drybag.
- Waterproof VELCRO® brand closures roll closure, preformed ABS honeycomb panel on interior for a rigid form on the side close to the bike and a lightweight bike-specific sidecarrier system.
- Daisy chains on outer edges of bags are perfect for securing additional bags or holding zombie-killing shotgun shells
- Bags slide up and snap onto sidecarriers while VELCRO® brand closures flaps provide support
- Three large D-rings on the outer corners of each bags (six total) for additional tie-down options
- Volume: 32 liters per bag (64 liters total)
- Size: 13.7” H x 17.7” W x 9.8” D per bag
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. per bag
- Material: 1680 D Ballistic Nylon
- Color: Grey / Black
- 2 bike-specific sidecarriers
- 2 DAKAR bags
- 2 waterproof inner bags
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SW-MOTECH Dakar Waterproof Soft Saddlebags and Mounts BMW F650GS / F700GS / F800GS||RevZilla Item #1014702||MFR. Product #BC.HTA.07.741.10100/B||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- F650GS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F650GS ABS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F650GS Dakar 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F700GS 2012-2017
- F800GS 2008-2017
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2018
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2014
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012-2014
- Super Tenere 2010-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I wa unsure of the security of the way the bags mount to the rack from the bottom. The weight of the loaded bag caused the bag to slip down and off the rack. I wasn't able to get the Velcro straps across the seat tight enough to hold them up.
So I ended up attaching a RockStrap to the forward, lower D-rings and over the seat. It worked great. I did 2700 miles on the trip, with a fair amount of bumpy dirt and gravel roads, and the bags stayed put. I took the bags off every night. It took about 3 minutes to either mount or dismount them. Without the bags mounted, the rack is very unobtrusive. I rode through some very heavy rain and everything inside stayed dry.
Very happy with this purchase.
Rack and bags seem very solid. Some interference between the velcro strap and the upper grab handles...probably need to remove the handles for the strap to lay down smoothly.
Have not had it on a trip yet.