Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Save $35.91 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
Supertrapp Racing Series Tunable Aluminum Exhaust for Honda XR200R 1986-2003
Aluminum Racing Series Systems are a popular external disc racing exhaust upgrade for dirt bikes. They utilize patented Tunable Disc Technology and a Brushed Aluminum canister. The Steel core and high tech packing provide an electrifying ride every time.
- The use of the tunable discs couple with a Closed End Cap serve as an Integrated U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor for endless hours of safe riding
- The core and packing are completely rebuidlable to help save you time and money
- Eight, 4” discs, a Closed End Cap and all necessary mounting hardware is included
- Add 4” discs to increase horsepower, exhaust tone and flow
- Subtract 4” discs to reduce sound and increase low-end torque
Warning: Using the opened-end cap eliminates the spark arrestor capability and increases noise. Use only for closed-course competition where permitted.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Supertrapp Racing Series Tunable Aluminum Exhaust XR200R 1986-2003||RevZilla Item #832454||MFR. Product #813-3202||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
2 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 0 Answers