Supertrapp IDS2 Tunable Silencer and Spark Arrestor for Honda XR600R 1985-1987/1991-2000 & XR650L 1993-2009
Supertrapp's IDS2 Quiet & Racing Series Slip-Ons are arguably the most popular, tunable, lightweight Aluminum aftermarket exhaust for Dual Sport / Dirt bikes. They utilize patented Tunable Disc Technology. Their lightweight aluminum body lightens your load for maximum speed. The turndown outlet directs exhaust away from the bodywork, protecting it from heat and debris. Durable construction and an internal disc configuration provides low maintenance while saving you time and money.
- The Quiet Series Core includes sound absorbing material, a rebuildable core, a primary baffle, a secondary baffle, an exhaust passage, tunable discs and a Closed End Cap
Using the tunable discs coupled with a Closed End Cap serves as an Integrated U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor for endless hours of safe riding.
- Twelve - 3” discs are included with the Quiet Series
- Eighteen - 3” discs are included with the Racing Series
- Add 3” discs to increase horsepower, exhaust tone and flow
- Subtract 3” discs to reduce sound and increase low-end torque
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Quiet Series||RevZilla Item #832445||MFR. Product #611-3601||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This Product Fits
This item is also available for 9 different bikes. View All Models
1 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 3 Answers