STI X Comp A/T Tires
The race-ready X Comp A/T Tires are honed for high speed desert blasts. Using STI Tire & Wheel's advanced construction methods, STI touts the tire as one of the toughest UTV tires with DOT certification on the entire market. The large footprint and multi-angle shoulder treads make massive traction in intermediate to hard terrain. The shoulder design provides traction at any angle, as well - clawing over rocks, ruts and obstacles.
Under the tread surface is a two-stage, ten ply rated radial design featuring dual steel belts with nylon cap plies and a polyester carcass. This technical construction also delivers greater uniformity and balance with better absorption over choppy landscapes for superior ride comfort. A super-deep rim guard defends wheels from abuse and reduces tire failure. Toughness, comfort and high-mileage durability come standard.
For a more aggressive off-road option, consider the original STI X Comp version of these tires.
- Light truck-inspired all-terrain design
- Engineered for hard pack, desert, racing and road use
- Tight center tread block spacing
- Reduce rolling resistance
- Long wearing tread design and compound
- 0.5" - 0.625" tread depth (depending on size)
- Advanced construction for superior uniformity and overall balance
- Heavy-duty, dual steel-belt plies increase durability
- 10 ply rated radial carcass
- Deep rim guard
- Certified as compliant with DOT FMVSS NO. 119 for limited highway use
Note: Tire only. Wheel not included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 33x10R15||RevZilla Item #10051228||MFR. Product #12048||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 35x10R15||RevZilla Item #10051229||MFR. Product #12049||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 1-2 business days|