Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$123.95 - $131.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
S&S Crankcase Reed Breather Valve For Harley Evo Big Twin
If you're fire-breathing stroker monster keeps weeping oil, perhaps your weak plastic rotary gear is to blame. S&S developed this reed-style breather that has no gear - crankcase pressure actually opens it up. Installation is a snap - slide it into the cavity, and button your cam chest back up. There are no marks to align, and no rotating parts. Thoughtfully, S&S also offers this part in an .030" oversize version for those who have scored cases from their nylon breathers. If that's the predicament you find yourself in, you can have your machinist open up the breather bore, install the Reed Breather Valve, and put your engine cases back into service!
- Breather is not dependent on the rotation of the crankshaft to make it open and close; instead, reeds open when the pressure in the crankcase becomes greater than the pressure in the cam chest and close when the pressure in the cam chest is equal to or greater than the pressure in the crankcase
- By opening and closing "on demand," the reed valves automatically compensate for the lag time associated with accelerating the mass of air as it is forced out of the crankcase, increasing performance and stopping high-rpm oil carryover in engines with marginal piston ring seal
- Installation is fast and simple; no aligning timing marks and no rotating parts
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard||RevZilla Item #958844||MFR. Product #31-2096||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style +.030" Oversize||RevZilla Item #958845||MFR. Product #31-2100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers