Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Spidi X-Tour H2Out Jacket (LG)
Item: P390654 SKU:
Save $115.98 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Spidi X-Tour H2OUT Jacket
The Spidi X-Tour is a 2-layer waterproof jacket made for long-range touring and expeditions. The outer shell is 100% waterproof and breathable, featuring a laminated fabric that doesn't get soaked under heavy rains.
- H2Out waterproof and breathable and abrasion resistant outer fabric
- Tenax Flex details on shoulder blades and waistline
- Waterproof air intakes on shoulders and arms
- Waterproof air exhaust on the back
- Microfiber details on the neck
- Removable 200g thermal liner
- EN1621-1 certified Force-Tech protection on shoulders and elbows
- Prepared for Warrior back protector, certified EN1621-2 Level 1 or Level 2 (sold separately)
- Prepared for EN1621-3 certified Warrior Chest protector (sold separately)
- Prepared for EN1621-3 certified Thorax Warrior protector (sold separately)
- Internal mesh lining for increased breathability
- Reflective details
- 4 pockets - 2 are waterproof
- 2 inner pockets
- YKK zipper
- EST micrometric closure system at neck
- Ergofit system for increased riding comfort on arms and waist
- Connecting zipper for technical pants
- Pant clips for connecting to casual pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1021502||MFR. Product #D141-021-L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
2 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers
3.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
4.0 / 5
3.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
4 / 5
3 / 5
Very small fit- returned
Had to return it because this jacket runs very small. I'm 5'10.5", 175lbs with a 39 inch chest. I ordered a size large. With arms extended straight while slightly leaned forward and stitting, the sleeves pull up from my wrists by about 3" and the fit is very tight around my shoulders and back. Also there is absolutely no room to wear anything but a t shirt under the jacket with the liner in. In Revzilla's review video High Viz Brian wears a large. He's 6'1, 195 lbs w/ a 42" chest and they say in the video it fits him fine? What's that all about? Ya, maybe if you stand completely still, bolt upright and extend a bent arm like he does in the video. Sheesh, how about a more realistic fit assessment guys.
January 8, 2018