Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Spidi Track Wind Perforated Leather Jacket
The Spidi Track Wind is the lighterweight, summer version of the Track Jacket. It is made of 1.2mm cowhide leather with wide perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation and Tenax Flex joints on the shoulder blades for easy mobility
- Full grain cowhide leather (1.2mm thickness)
- Perforations throughout make this a great summer leather jacket
- Mesh inner liner
- EN 1621-1 certified Force-Tech protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Flex Tenax areas in shoulders, arms and chest for a perfect fit
- Straps for optimum volume adjustment on the sides
- 360 degree zipper for attaching to Spidi pants
- Clip system to join the trousers
- Accommodates a Warrior Back Protector Level 1 or Level 2 (sold separately)
- Compatible with Warrior Chest Protector (sold separately)
- Neoprene inserts on neck area
- Reflective areas for night riding
- Can accept the Spidi H2OUT Waterproof liner and the Thermo Liner (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 48||RevZilla Item #887455||MFR. Product #NP126-011-48/P126-011-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #887456||MFR. Product #P126-011-50||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 52||RevZilla Item #887457||MFR. Product #P126-011-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 54||RevZilla Item #887458||MFR. Product #P126-011-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 56||RevZilla Item #887459||MFR. Product #P126-011-56||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 58||RevZilla Item #887460||MFR. Product #NP126-011-58/P126-011-58||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 48||RevZilla Item #887461||MFR. Product #P126-001-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 50||RevZilla Item #887462||MFR. Product #P126-001-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 52||RevZilla Item #887463||MFR. Product #P126-001-52||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 54||RevZilla Item #887464||MFR. Product #P126-001-54||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 56||RevZilla Item #887465||MFR. Product #P126-001-56||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 58||RevZilla Item #887466||MFR. Product #P126-001-58||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 46||RevZilla Item #1099998||MFR. Product #P126-011-46||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I added the Warrior Compact back protector to increase the protection level and also to tighten up the stomach area a bit more. With the protector installed I would give this jacket a 9/10 for fit (with 10/10 being reserved for a custom made jacket). Very happy with the Track Wind.
One complaint - the lining of the jacket is not soft. That doesn't matter when you're on the bike because you don't move your arms around a whole lot. Off the bike, however, it tends to grind a bit on the inside of your arms. That's the reason I rated comfort at 4/5 instead of 5/5.
I'll keep this short...
Overall, the jacket is high quality, very stylish, and the fit is great for a taller/skinnier/athletic individual (no beer guts).
With that said, there is essentially no reflectivity, no waterproof or thermal liner, the neoprene collar doesn't extend all the way around your neck which results in side chaffing, and the leather on the Akira Air felt more supple.
I would have bought the Akira Air instead, but I liked the style of the Track Wind better (no goofy elbow sliders) and it fits me like it was custom made. I am hoping that the leather is just going to break in nicely and will spend some extra money having reflectivity sewn in.
1 year ago