Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Spidi NK3 H2OUT Gloves
The NK2 H2OUT winter glove is ideal for winter sport touring. The focus is towards the optimization of riding comfort with the mix of leather and textile. The inner liner features Primaloft insulation, extra soft fleece and aluminum for insulation and precision feel on handlebar controls. Powetech shields cover the knuckles, and glove opening can been cinched tight around the sleeve area.
- Back of hand padding
- Keramide reinforced palm
- H2OUT waterproof membrane
- Adjustable drawstring tightening for optimal fastening
- Top performing Clarino microfiber
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #754958||MFR. Product #NC39-026-3X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
My few gripes:
* Slightly chilly at mid-40F, 50+mph, >30 min. (otherwise perfect under different variables; e.g., 50F, <50mph, <30mins.) Other group riders suffered worse.
* Actually can get stifling at over 50F.
*I nner liner shifts at higher temps (likely due to sweat), making putting on about 2x as long as say, non-insulated non-gauntlets
Those gripes are minor overall, but I thought I should note them. I have had these in rain and they performed fine. No apparent leakage.
I love Spidi gear. Their fit works well for me (thin-atheletic). The retro and collaboration gear they make are stunning.
I measured my hand and it seems to just barely fall into the XL on the Spidi size chart, but like I said my T-winter Large size fits perfect.