Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Spidi Net 7 Mesh Jacket
A mesh jacket born from a careful study on the needs of the modern bikers, ideal for use with naked bikes, which is inspired in design and color combinations. Made of polyester 600 with a high abrasion resistance, is characterized by large 290gr/mq mesh areas. Inside features a mesh lining to wick sweat away.
Note: We have found the Spidi Net 7 Mesh Jacket runs small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- Polyester 600 outer fabric
- Made with a 290gr/mq polyammide mesh
- Comes with WindOut removable liner
- CE Force Tech protectors at shoulders and elbows
- Ready for back protector Lev.1 (sold separately)
- Volume adjusters on the hips and sleeves
- 2 external pockets
- 1 inside pocket
- Fiocchi® buttons
- YKK® central zip
- Reflective inserts for night visibility
- Clip for attaching to casual pants
- Internal waterproof Rain Chest and Thermo Liner can be purchased separately as part of the Step-in-Clothing system
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #816973||MFR. Product #T163-026-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #816974||MFR. Product #T163-026-3XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #816975||MFR. Product #T163-010-M||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I wore the jacket 24/7 during a 10 day, 5000 mile ride last summer (August) around the Western U.S.
I would put in the liner during the cooler morning and evening temps and I was very comfortable. I will say however, that the temps were very warm for most of the ride. When the temps reached into the triple digits, the liner was out of course and I wore a cooling vest under the SPIDI. This is a mesh jacket; it worked EXTREMELY well with a cooling vest; I stayed very comfortable.
There is an insert for the back protector. I went with a SPIDI Warrior Comp 510 Back protector. Awesome protection – can’t even tell it’s there.
I love the cut and design – I received many compliments on the jacket.
I would say this is definitely a summer jacket. I hope that helps.
Just my humble suggestion. But if someone would be so kind, I'd like a link or product number for that back insert and liner for the Spidi Net 7, and associated prices. Thanks.