Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Spidi Hard Track H2OUT Pants - (Sz 3XL Only)
Spidi Hard Track H2OUT Pants
The ideal complement to Hard Track jacket, perfect for exploration touring and travel towards distant lands.
- Triple-layer polyamide outer fabric with water repellent treatment
- Extra Tenax reinforcements
- Cow split leather reinforcements on knees
- Flex Tenax joints for ease of movement
- EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protections on hips and knees (Test Report 23.0 kN)
- Air vents on the thighs
- Waterproof, breathable and wind breaking removable H2Out membrane
- Telescopic gaiter adjustable to 2 positions
- VELCRO® brand closures adjusting on the sides
- Reflex inserts
- 4 outer pockets
- Closing and narrowing of the bottom
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Ice / 3XL||RevZilla Item #987224||MFR. Product #47480133X||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
In the rain they are certainly waterproof, having taken them through a couple downpours in the Washington style. They are however not the warmest pants. If you are riding in the cold, say below 45 or so, I would certainly recommend a pair of thermals. The liner is certainly insufficient below that temp. The included knee armor can be a little difficult to situate correctly but the velcro allows it to be pretty versatile.
I am fairly tall at 6'1, ordered the large and the telescopic gaiters make it possible to cover all the way to my TCX WP Sport boots which may be considered high-tops, not adventure style in any way. The fit height-wise is not perfectly ideal but works pretty well fits overall with the jacket rather nicely.