Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SpeedAngle APEX Lap Timer / Data Logger
The SpeedAngle APEX is a one-of-a-kind data logger and lap timer developed for motorcycle racers and enthusiasts. It incorporates many standard measuring functions such as speed, lap time, sector time and G-forces. But the cherry on top of this sundae is the ability to track the rider’s lean angle up to 69 degrees! "Why is it important to know your lean angle?”, you might ask. The point of lean angle measurement is not how far you can lean, but to know exactly how and where you are leaning in a corner. This, plus the acceleration/deceleration G measurement and GPS trace, can clearly mark how hard and how long you are braking before entering a turn, what your cornering speed is, if the throttle is rolled on again before or after exiting the apex and more. Only when a motorcyclist knows how he/she is handling a turn can he/she master the art of cornering, and thus the skill of motorcycle riding.
Google Earth Replay
You can overlay your logs onto Google Earth and have your rides replayed in 3D on the satellite images of the track. There is no limit to the tracks that can be overlaid onto, as long as they are available on Google Earth. You can see your riding lines against the track border, and a 3D model bike lean and accelerate just as you did. This feature also allows you to compare your results with your track buddies, as if you are in a virtual race.
If you're somebody who records video on the track, SpeedAngle hasn't forgotten about you. The data that the APEX collects can be overlaid onto a video with software from dashware.net or racerender.com, giving your video a MotoGP look.
Best Sector/Lap Time Indication
The APEX is able to compare your current lap's performance to your logged laps, all in real time. If you just clocked your best time through sector one, the screen flashes to let you know you're on pace to lower your personal best lap time. This feature is especially helpful for racers who need to know where they are measuring up in real time during close qualifying runs.
Motion and Trace Features:
- Real time lean angle up to 69 degrees
- Max degree of left / right lean angles
- Max angles of the last three turns
- Real time longitudinal G of acceleration / deceleration up to +1.5G
- Real time GPS speed up to 255 MPH / 410 KMH
- 10Hz GPS trace mapping
- 50 hours of log capacity, max log count: 254
Lap Timer Features:
- Easy to read, high resolution display
- 5 unique and functional display modes
- Predictive lap time (updated in bars or digits)
- Best sector time display
- Measures down to 1/1000th of a second
- Lap time
- Best lap time with time gap
- Last lap
- Lap length
- Session time
- Sector time
- Auto track search
- Auto finish line setup, no need for beacons
- Auto timer start/stop
- Auto data logging
- Auto lap record display
- Up to 7 sector lines in one track (uploaded via software Track Manager)
- 80+ US and Canada tracks preloaded
- Stores up to 15 additional tracks
- Track editable via software Track Manager
- Lap time record report with motion data
- Excellent battery life (roughly 17 hours without back light, enough for a full weekend at the track)
- Water resistant
- Auto sleep
Note: Video overlay software not included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SpeedAngle APEX Lap Timer / Data Logger||RevZilla Item #1287033||MFR. Product #APEX||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.