Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Speed and Strength Women's American Beauty Textile Jacket
The Speed and Strength American Beauty women’s motorcycle jacket has a combined leather and AR-600 frame with reflective trim and removable Vault C.E. approved shoulder, elbow and spine protectors. The jacket features a Speed Zip controlled ventilation system and a removable full sleeve insulated liner for multi-season use. For an adjustable fit, Lockdown waist adjusters are included and it comes equipped with belt loops for pant attachment to prevent the jacket from riding up.
- Combined leather and AR-600 frame
- Removable vault C.E. approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- Removable vault C.E. approved spine protector
- Removable insulated full sleeve liner
- "Speed Zip" controlled ventilation
- “Lockdown” waist adjusters
- Shoulder expansion gussets
- Microfiber lined collar and cuffs
- Belt loops for pant attachment
- Reflective trim
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Cream/Orange / WXS||RevZilla Item #942880||MFR. Product #877787||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Cream/Orange / WSM||RevZilla Item #942881||MFR. Product #877788||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Cream/Orange / WMD||RevZilla Item #942882||MFR. Product #877789||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Cream/Orange / WLG||RevZilla Item #942883||MFR. Product #877790||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Cream/Orange / WXL||RevZilla Item #942884||MFR. Product #877791||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Cream/Orange / W2XL||RevZilla Item #942885||MFR. Product #877792||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I ordered this jacket preemptively- I am transitioning from the backseat to the front at the end of the month. I wanted something both fun to wear and functional, which is why I chose this over some of the mesh options.
1) The small is fit as advertised. If I had a larger chest it wouldn't fit (i'm 5'5ish, 145 on good days - and between a small or medium in most jackets. If you're chesty or worried - go a size up.) The fit is slim in the waist - I have 28-30" waist and its pretty snug without being uncomfortable. Big plus - it stays in place over my lower back even without connecting it to my belt.
2) Even with the armor this jacket doesn't feel too bulky. It was obviously designed/cut for a woman, unlike the mesh jackets I have inherited from other riders. (see note above regarding waist)
3) the textile is sturdy and the removable full sleeve liner is comfortable over a t-shirt. No itchiness of fussing. It stays in place when you put the jacket on or take it off too.
4) The vents and gussets are easy to work - even with my gloves on (Speed and Strength Motolissa gloves)
5) Removable armor (included) means I can wear this jacket out and about when I just want to - which is always - without the bulk. Armor is sturdy and hits right where it should on me. Even with it in its a comfortable jacket off the bike
I got the "vintage" grey and Red (I will be riding a red 1976 Honda CB360 - the orange and black was to HD for me) and the finish is awesome. Its like a good faded pair of stormy grey jeans with the red and black detail.
Overall its a very nice jacket at a great price. Made my American Beauty very happy.
PS. I live in Australia, shipped in just over a week!
8 months ago
I still like it though and will continue to buy Speed and Strength because I like the style.
4 months ago