Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $186.00 (34%)
Shipping & Returns
Sidi Crossfire SRS 2 Boots
The newest evolution of SIDI's premium off-road boot is the Crossfire 2 featuring more adjustability to accommodate wider calves and redesigned buckles that are easier to operate with a gloved hand. The Sole Replacement System (SRS) is a bolt-on sole design that enables a rider to swap worn soles themselves and configure the boot for different applications such as supermoto or enduro.
Dual Flex System:
- The hinged, dual position, stitch-free upper is constructed from injection-molded plastic. With the exclusive Dual Flex system and the four floating independent straps the Crossfire can provide each rider with a personal fit no matter of body shape or use with knee braces or not.
Adjustable Calf System:
- Sidi's exclusive, patented, adjustable calf system allows the rider to adjust the diameter of the Crossfire boot at the calf. This system, along with longer upper straps, allows the Crossfire boot to accommodate riders with larger calves much easier than the previous Crossfire. The Crossfire can accommodate riders with up to a 22-inch calf diameter 14 inches above from the bottom of their heel. The inner plastic plate is made of two different materials; a rigid one to support the boot and a heat resistant one to protect the rider's leg from exhaust heat. All components of this system are fully replaceable and are available in a wide variety of colors for the option of customizing the boot to your taste.
- Three extended ribs are featured at the back of the boot to assist the rider in making upshifts with his heel when starting a race. Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection.
- Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome, add to the boot's thickness, which interferes with shifting, plus the inner booties retain body heat affecting the rider's performance and comfort.
- The cam-lock buckle system incorporates a strap memory retention system.
- Adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that! No more readjusting for every ride or mid-day during a ride.
- The tip of the toe on the Crossfire and Charger boots are covered with plastic to protect the base material and seams against abrasion from brush etc. Plastic shift and brake lever guards on the top of each foot area.
- Lined with air Teflon mesh and Cambrelle
- Upper in leather and Microfibre material
- Replaceable shin plate
- Micro and replaceable Adjustable buckles
- Dual Flex System
- Adjustable Calf System
- Replaceable Metatarsus Inserts
- Thermoplastic defender on the toe area
- Anatomically shaped heel
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg, it is stitch-free
- Nylon Inner sole with removable arch support
- SR Rubber sole
Note: Due to a rolling change the 2 under Crossfire logo on the upper gaiter may or may not be present.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 9.5/43 / Black/Fluo Green||RevZilla Item #1068086||MFR. Product #SIDC2SBKFG43||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 11.5/46 / Black/Fluo Green||RevZilla Item #1068089||MFR. Product #SIDC2SBKFG46||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
39 Customer Reviews
24 Questions & 44 Answers
Browse 27 questions Browse 27 questions and 54 answers
Why did you choose this?
price, model & brand
Matthew on Sep 8, 2017
How are these boots to actually walk in? Looking for a supermoto style boot I can use for everyday commutes as well. Thanks!
BEST ANSWER: The most comfortable and easy to walk in boots I've ever owned. Could walk in them for days. No break in period either. Don't think you can find a better boot. They can have a little squeak to them which bothers some (if you've read the reviews), but I don't notice it unless I'm trying to, and don't care anyway.
How are the soles of these for street use? I'm looking for a boot with extreme ankle protection.
BEST ANSWER: Hi Jen, I'm not the best person to ask, but I think you'd probably want a stickier sole for street use. I'm sure a rep at Sidi can help you out.