Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sidi Cobra Boots
Sidi Cobra Boots are a crossover boot that bridges the gap between track and aggressive sport touring. The Cobras deliver shin protection, a beefy heel cup and ankle protection and should diving into the corners be a daily regimen, the toe sliders are replaceable.
- Vertebra System protects the rider’s Achilles tendon
- Thermoplastic resin ankle protection
- Replaceable toe sliders
- Composite inner sole
- Removable arch support
- Nylon shin deflector plate
- Lorica outer construction
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- Elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit
- Dual compound sole
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Replaceable shock absorbing heel cup
- Padded Achilles area
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 6/39||RevZilla Item #737224||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-39||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 7.5/41||RevZilla Item #737226||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-41||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 8.5/42||RevZilla Item #737227||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-42||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 9.5/43||RevZilla Item #737228||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-43||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 10/44||RevZilla Item #737229||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-44||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 11/45||RevZilla Item #737230||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-45||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 11.5/46||RevZilla Item #737231||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-46||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 12.5/47||RevZilla Item #737232||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-47||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 13/48||RevZilla Item #737233||MFR. Product #SIS-COB-BKBK-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
To cut to the chase, the Cobras are very comfortable while on and off the bike. I have done quite a bit of walking in them w/ no hot spots to speak of.
If I had to be critical I would say that the shifter pad on the left boot could use just a little bit of padding in between the plastic and boot surface to make long hard shifting rides easier on the top of my foot.
These boots have a very stable and secure fit which is very reassuring in the case of an accident because I am confident that my feet and lower legs won't get mutilated. I particularly like the design and feel of the calf protector area because of the generous sizing and functionality. I can tuck my pants in if I want or leave them over the boots. Either way the fit is perfect.
The boots’ ventilation is outstanding for summer riding but I already know that come cold weather I won't be wearing them because the wind blows right through them.
I am very satisfied w/ these boots so far and am anxious to see what they look and feel like six months from now.
First off, the good:
1. The styling is subtle (I bought them in black) and attractive. With the black plastic (toe slider, etc.) they are relatively inconspicuous when worn inside jeans. They also look good when worn with tucked-in leathers.
2. Decent protection, in theory. Toe slider is large and covers a lot, it's also replaceable. Chunky lateral slider and a solid (and replaceable) heel cup. A nice thermoplastic piece runs from the bottom of the fibula up and around the back of the calf. Good shin protection and decent protection for the bottom of the tibia. For an occasional track day boot, I think it offers the necessary protection without being overdone. However, I say "in theory" because the boots didn't fit me well enough for me to be confident that my ankle wouldn't be twisted or broken in a crash.
3. Lightly padded (at least relative to the Alpinestars S-MX 5), so they feel like they would be relatively cool on hot days. I tried the non-perf version and, while I only wore them inside, my feet didn't really get hot.
Overall though, I can't recommend them for my foot. I do like the adjustability in the calf. I have pretty thin calves and I was able to snug these up nicely around my leg. Unfortunately, they go downhill from there.
The ankle is very loose. They felt like a pair of new cowboy boots in that my ankle would lift significantly with every step. I think this could lead to a badly twisted or broken ankle in a crash. The toe however was very tight, almost uncomfortably so. I could not have gone down a size to try to improve the fit at the ankle.
I tried a size 44 and wear a U.S. size 10 in almost everything. My Sidi cycling shoes are also 44, so I don't think I had the wrong size. I don't have wide feet either.
Perhaps these boots would fit someone with a very narrow foot, and in that case, I would recommend ordering a size down to try to snug up the ankle.
Ultimately, the Sidi Cobras are a disappointing boot from Sidi due to the fit -- at least on my foot.
There isn't much of an air flow since there is no vent or anything, but that doesn't matter since they have the wicking bubble layer that prevents sweating quite well. At this price point they could have included a little more protection and maybe an adjustable vent or two, but it is no big deal.
All in all this is pretty much what I wanted from a boot and would most certainly recommend it to everyone else.
Finish is excellent. Well made and durable. Adds confidence to your abilities.
Protection is on par at this level. Toe sliders are easy to remove and change out.
Heel cup just as easy.
Stylish. Sidi always has a keen eye for this.
Heel and sole are durable and flex just enough for positive feedback on the pegs in the twists. Easy to slip in and out of.
The size is about 1/2" large or thereabouts. I would try them on before you buy. I wear thick knee high snow socks to compensate. I'm a regular 12 and they seem loose.
Ankle area feels a tad loose and may be size related per above but not noticeable on the pegs. No arch support. No big deal.
They do not feel tight in the calf area as mentioned by others. The zipper covers about 2/3 and then a Velcro flap. You'll never get it tight enough unless you are tucking pant legs and that will only last for so long.
They are not waterproof!
The bottom line for me is they will do duty just fine for out and about. I am going up to a Vertigo or ST for tracking my Buell and I will stay with Sidi. Just likely to pick one size smaller and with a little more race inspired enhancements.