Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Shorai LFX Lithium Iron Battery LFX18L2-BS06
Shorai LFX Lithium motorcycle batteries are some of the lightest and most powerful replacement batteries available. Most powersports enthusiasts have gotten used to hooking up a tender to their lead-acid batteries, all the time. Shorai LFX have a much slower self-discharge than the best lead acid batteries (1/6 to 1/7, on average), they do not sulfate as capacity drops, and they are the ultimate "deep cycle" battery. This means that they can still crank your vehicle even if the remaining capacity is quite low. A fully charged LFX can sit for a year or more and still retain adequate starting capacity, without damaging the battery. As such, any vehicle which has no current flowing when the key is OFF should not need a tender. At most this battery only needs to be charged every 6 to 12 months, depending on the use and average storage temperature. Newer vehicles may have a significant draw even when the key is OFF, to maintain clocks and computers, etc. In this case Shorai expects that a few hours of riding per month will be all that is needed to avoid tending. If you know that you will go a number of weeks or months without riding, you can either attach a tender, or disconnect the negative cable from the battery. In any case, during storage you may use the voltage chart above and an accurate voltmeter, and consider recharging when the battery is around the 50% capacity remaining mark, or above.
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Ultra light- one fifth the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
- Holds unloaded charge for one year without maintenance
- Zero sulfation for longer service life
- Super-fast recharge rate
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid
- Military spec carbon composite case
- Multiple terminal connection options
- Includes adhesive back foam sheets
- Factory activated
- Environmentally friendly
- 2 year warranty
- 6 V- Volts
- 270 CCA- Cold Cranking Amps
- 18 Ah- Amp Hours
- 18 A Max Charge Rate
- Weight: 1.27 lbs/0.575 kg
- Case Size 2: 58mm/2.28" x 113mm/4.45" x 89mm/3.5"
- See Shorai Specs PDF below for full fitment guide
Battery Terminal Location:
- All Shorai Batteries require charging out of the box prior to use.
- It is extremely important that you use only the appropriate battery for your bike. A battery with incorrect amperage may damage the battery and your bike.
- Shorai Batteries may not be a drop in replacement for all bikes, some modification to battery box, terminals etc may be necessary.
- Shorai recommends NOT using a charger or tender if it has a desulfation mode which cannot be turned off. Shorai has confirmed that the Battery Tender brand does NOT have a desulfation mode and are OK for use with Shorai LFX batteries. However the best possible charger/tender for the Shorai LFX is the Shorai SHO-BMS01 Battery Management System.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LFX18L2-BS06||RevZilla Item #948340||MFR. Product #LFX18L2-BS06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
167 Customer Reviews
61 Questions & 83 Answers
2.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
2.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
2 / 5
Not enough of a benefit to switch
These batteries have been nothing but problems since day 1. The first battery I had was in for a total of 2 months and would not keep charge and eventually had to be sent in for warranty. I even purchased their specific charger and cabling to try to remedy the situation since they warn against using traditional chargers. After they sent me the new battery for the warranty I had that battery installed in the bike for only 4 hours of use before it literally exploded blowing fuses all over the bike and ruining the electrical system. Lithium batteries have their limitations and in my opinion after personal experience are not worth the added headache. I was in the middle of a bike trip and the bike was rendered completely useless so it stopped the trip real quick. After reading more about the complications that lithium batteries can have beyond the problems that I experienced I count myself lucky that my problems were not more severe. Although the support team was prompt and seemed to want to help I just can't justify the few lbs of weight savings and supposedly the extra power for a high price tag and a picky battery that is unreliable and dangerous. Turnaround time for the whole thing after receiving now the third battery will only be a little under a year. So in my book the price is not worth the price you could possibly pay.
June 10, 2016
2007 Suzuki GSX-R600