Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Extended Holiday Returns
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Note: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
Building upon the success of their previous modular helmets, the Shoei Neotec Helmet was designed with long distance and ADV touring in mind. The innovative tri-composite shell has been designed to provide riders with a smooth and quiet ride while reducing, lift, weight and increasing overall safety. The shell of the Neotec has also been designed to house the internal drop-down sun visor, eliminating the need to reduce the thickness of the EPS liner and potentially compromise safety.
An integrated face shield shield and chinbar pivot point reduces the number of moving parts, mitigates wind noise and enables riders to close both the chinbar and face shield in the same motion. Shoei’s stainless steel 360° Pivot Locking System secures the chinbar when it is in the closed position and the dual-layer EPS liner provides enhance impact absorption and is channeled to facilitate ventilation.
From the shell to EPS to the 3D formed comfort liner, the Shoei Neotec is purpose built to provide unrivaled rider comfort and safety. Perfect for nearly any type of ride and rider, the Neotec is the ultimate in touring performance.
Face Shield Features:
- Easily operable lever mechanism
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch, 99% UV blocking
- Pinlock-ready CNS-1 face shield
- Wider and taller than the CX-1V that it replaces
- Includes Pinlock insert lens
- 3D injection molding process ensures a distortion-free view
Ventilation and Aerodynamics:
- Vortex generator vents pull air through helmet
- 276% more airflow than Multitec
- Added inlets and outlets
- Vents are flush against helmet to maintain aerodynamics
5-Ply Shock-Absorbing Fiber Shell:
- 3 shell sizes
- AIM Multi-Composite construction
- Lightweight yet strong
- Shell-integrated spoiler reduces lift and drag during high-speed riding
Dual EPS Liner:
- Multi-density EPS for optimal protection
- Two vents funnel fresh air through the EPS liner
- Dual liner channels route and disperse air evenly throughout the helmet
- EPS liner in chin bar
- Fully removable 3D interior liner
- Top center pad is removable and washable
- Improved cheekpad design allows better fit with eyeglasses
- Included chin curtain can be inserted into the chin bar to reduce turbulence and noise
- Double D-ring closure
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1211124||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.