Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Note: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Shoei Hornet X2 Seeker Adventure Helmet
What's in a name? Call it the Shoei Hornet X2 Adventure Helmet, the Shoei Hornet ADV Helmet, or just the Shoei Hornet Adventure - a rose by any other name would be as equally prepared for the street or trail.
Adventure riding essentially knows no bounds. The Shoei Hornet X2 Helmet offers serious dual-sport enthusiasts the optimal balance between on- and off-road form and function. Designed to maintain peak performance without compromising the core values of long distance touring, the Hornet X2 is a true all-road, all-weather helmet.
The Shoei Hornet X2 Adventure was created to replace the Shoei Hornet DS and to be a hybrid of a premium road and off-road helmet. The shape of the mouthpiece and chin bar area is designed to improve air intake and ventilation performance, while giving the rider additional air space needed to accommodate heavy breathing during off-road riding. Improving on the traditional off-road mouthpiece, the Hornet X2 provides additional protection in the event of adverse weather. A multi-stage lower vent shutter allows riders to fine tune airflow for most riding conditions.
- AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber) shell construction is smaller, lighter, more compact and extremely aerodynamic
Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit
- SM Shell: XS-SM helmets
- MD Shell: MD helmets
- LG Shell: LG helmets
- XL Shell: XL-2XL helmets
- Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner accommodates a more compact design without compromising ventilation
- EPS liner has been engineered to provide varying densities of foam in key impact areas around the head, providing enhanced impact absorption
- CNS-2 face shield system is 3D injection-molded and offers a distortion-free view
- Innovative ribs on the top ridge of the shield improve rigidity when opening and closing
- QR-N base plate system offers quick and efficient shield removal without having to remove the visor
- Thicker, more durable face shield gasket
- Improved shield locking system
- Pinlock pins and insert included
- 3D Max-Dry System II Interior are three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider's head, allowing a comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high speed riding
- 3D shaped cheek pads are available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
- Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
- Removable ear pads
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider's head
- The V-460 Visor is the result of many hours in Shoei's wind tunnel and features an innovative wedge shape with strategically placed vent louvers which allow wind to pass through unobstructed at high speed
- Air is pushed into the helmet's upper air intake by the visor for optimal cooling
- Quarter turn screws allow for easy, tool-free removal of the visor
- Large multi-position lower air intake/defroster vent
- Two shutter-controlled upper air vents
- Four uniquely-positioned rear exhaust vents
- Three neck outlet vents
- Includes a removable breath guard and chin curtain to complete the comfort package
- Snell 2015 and DOT approved
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White/Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1205985||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.