Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $171.00 (25%)
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.67 lbs.What's this?
Shoei GT-Air Dauntless Helmet
Enjoying the ride is what motorcycling is all about and having a helmet that is comfortable and safe is just facilitates that enjoyment. The Shoei GT-Air has been designed from the ground up to be the ultimate all-rounder. With a fully adjustable ventilation system, drop-down internal sun visor, fog-free Pinlock CNS-1 face shield and Shoei’s legendary comfort and quality, the GT-Air has all of the features you need to keep your focus on the road instead of on the discomforts a lesser helmet can cause.
The Shoei GT-Air was developed using wind-tunnel testing at Shoei’s state-of-the-art facility in Japan which lead to an aerodynamically tuned tri-composite shell that mitigates buffeting, as well as wind and road noise. The plush removable liner is comfortable, quiet and removable when you need to wash it. Light, safe and comfortable, the Shoei GT-Air meets and exceeds the needs of contemporary riders, allowing them to enjoy what they love most…the ride.
Aerodynamic Shell Design:
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Multi-Piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Three shell and four EPS liner sizes provide increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift, as well as diminishes pressure on the rider’s neck while riding at speed
Sun Shield Visor System:
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing the integrity of the GT-Air’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance behind wind screens
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM):
- High performance fiber materials are combined with elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the Shoei GT-Air more easily removable
Standard Chin-Strap Clip:
- Neatly secures chin strap
CNS-1 Shield System:
- The CNS-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A&B rays
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / MD||RevZilla Item #1067929||MFR. Product #0118181105||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / XL||RevZilla Item #1067931||MFR. Product #0118181107||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
328 Customer Reviews
75 Questions & 186 Answers