Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Shoei GT-Air Dauntless Helmet
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Shoei GT-Air Dauntless Helmet
Enjoying the ride is what motorcycling is all about and having a helmet that is comfortable and safe is just facilitates that enjoyment. The Shoei GT-Air has been designed from the ground up to be the ultimate all-rounder. With a fully adjustable ventilation system, drop-down internal sun visor, fog-free Pinlock CNS-1 face shield and Shoei’s legendary comfort and quality, the GT-Air has all of the features you need to keep your focus on the road instead of on the discomforts a lesser helmet can cause.
The Shoei GT-Air was developed using wind-tunnel testing at Shoei’s state-of-the-art facility in Japan which lead to an aerodynamically tuned tri-composite shell that mitigates buffeting, as well as wind and road noise. The plush removable liner is comfortable, quiet and removable when you need to wash it. Light, safe and comfortable, the Shoei GT-Air meets and exceeds the needs of contemporary riders, allowing them to enjoy what they love most…the ride.
Aerodynamic Shell Design:
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Multi-Piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Three shell and four EPS liner sizes provide increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift, as well as diminishes pressure on the rider’s neck while riding at speed
Sun Shield Visor System:
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing the integrity of the GT-Air’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance behind wind screens
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM):
- High performance fiber materials are combined with elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the Shoei GT-Air more easily removable
Standard Chin-Strap Clip:
- Neatly secures chin strap
CNS-1 Shield System:
- The CNS-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A&B rays
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / XS||RevZilla Item #1067927||MFR. Product #0118181103||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / SM||RevZilla Item #1067928||MFR. Product #0118181104||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / MD||RevZilla Item #1067929||MFR. Product #0118181105||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / LG||RevZilla Item #1067930||MFR. Product #0118181106||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / XL||RevZilla Item #1067931||MFR. Product #0118181107||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1067932||MFR. Product #0118181108||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XS / Black/Blue/White||RevZilla Item #1067921||MFR. Product #0118181003||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Black/Blue/White||RevZilla Item #1067922||MFR. Product #0118181004||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Blue/White||RevZilla Item #1067923||MFR. Product #0118181005||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Black/Blue/White||RevZilla Item #1067924||MFR. Product #0118181006||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Black/Blue/White||RevZilla Item #1067925||MFR. Product #0118181007||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Blue/White||RevZilla Item #1067926||MFR. Product #0118181008||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XS / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #1067915||MFR. Product #0118180103||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #1067916||MFR. Product #0118180104||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #1067917||MFR. Product #0118180105||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #1067918||MFR. Product #0118180106||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #1067919||MFR. Product #0118180107||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #1067920||MFR. Product #0118180108||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Fit- First of all, the fit is intermediate oval and fits my head like a glove. It is also very accommodating for glasses. Both the ISV and pinlock are excellent at preventing fog--I just wish my glasses did it as well as the helmet!
Noise- This makes for a super quiet ride. In fact, the first time I rode with it I was freaked out and actually a bit nervous because I couldn't hear the cars around me anymore. The gasket seals so airtight and the neckroll fits so snug that I can hear my Sena 10S in 80+mph traffic at about 75% of max volume. It should be noted that the helmet is a bit noisier when the forehead vent is opened, but even then I could hear my Sena clearly without having to max out the volume. I ride a CBR600RR, so this might be less true for naked bikes and V-Twins, but it is still quite impressive.
Internal Sun Visor- This is the main reason I chose this helmet over other Shoeis. I always wind up with the sun in my face for half of my commute, so an ISV is a must for me. The GT-Air’s is very dark and extends more than enough down my face to keep the sun out in all directions. It also slides smoothly and quietly, and can be stopped in any position.
Face Shield- Wide and tall field of vision which makes head checks easier and quicker. Due to the super fancy face shield and mechanism, it is a bit tricky at times to reattach. I found I had to fit the part around the circle, then push the rest of the shield into place, working my way in toward the eye port.
Vents- The vents are large and easily operated with a gloved hand. The stand out to me is the forehead vent. Just like Anthony described, as soon as I open it, I can feel a giant blast of air on my forehead like a mohawk of air.
Miscellaneous- I already own a Sena 10S, and installing it was very easy. Even if I didn’t already own the 10S, I probably wouldn’t go for the helmet-specific Sena 10U because I don’t want to be married to a particular helmet model, but you do have that option if a flush mount matter to you.
Cons- My only complaint with this helmet (which is admittedly relatively minor, but a complaint nonetheless) is that the snap for the D ring is positioned unusually high on the strap (practically in the cheek pad) which makes it a bit difficult to button up. I’m sure I’ll get used to this the more I use it, but for now, it’s kind of a PITA.
-If you have big ears it will be uncomfortable
-And Shoei does not offer a dark shield for this helmet. While it comes with a drop-down-internal visor, things can get pretty hot (think green house effect) inside this helmet when riding/facing the sun.
Comfort wise it takes some miles for the padding to settle and conform to your face, it is noticeably quiet and after awhile really comfortable. Most likely during cold weather the snug fit will really become a benefit.
Overall, an excellent helmet, my previous lid was an exo-900 ( a good lid for the price), however, the shoei performs better and of course it costs more.
Finally the paint glossy finish (red) looks excellent.
1 year ago
I'm really impressed with the finish and fit! My old helmet was a Scorpion 1000, I thought that helmet was pretty good until I tried SHOEI!
The fit is as described "race fit" being really snug, it even takes some effort to get it over your head and ears at first, but once you do it fits really nice. The shield is darker than other helmets and it is actually functional in terms of blocking some sunlight. The airflow is substantial, on a cool morning with all vents open you can really feel how effective the vents are with air flowing over your head and chin area.
It does have a chin skirt that can make things a bit enclosed, I have not tried it yet in hot weather but maybe it won't be an issue.
I can only give it four stars because time will tell how durable this helmet can be. Overall, this is a really awesome helmet, yes you may say that it is expensive, until you see it and try it on. I highly recommended assuming you have the intended head shape.
Go ahead and treat yourself to a premium lid, you won't regret it.
9 months ago