Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shinko 011 Verge Rear Tires
Designed specifically for sport and sport touring riding, the Shinko 011 Verge combines performance with extended tread life. The Verge radial rear features Zero Degree JLSB (Joint-Less Steel Belted) state-of-the-art technology for added stability and strength.
- Tread compound is designed for excellent grip with extended tread life
- Tread radius is designed for enhanced high speed cornering
- W (168 mph) or V (149 mph) speed rated
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR17 W||RevZilla Item #594537||MFR. Product #87-4091||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 170/60ZR17 W||RevZilla Item #594538||MFR. Product #87-4092||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 W||RevZilla Item #594539||MFR. Product #87-4093||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 W||RevZilla Item #594540||MFR. Product #87-4094||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 200/50ZR17 W||RevZilla Item #594541||MFR. Product #87-4095||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 200/50VR18 V||RevZilla Item #817393||MFR. Product #87-4096||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 200/55VR17 V||RevZilla Item #1067069||MFR. Product #87-4087||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 150/80ZR16 W||RevZilla Item #1193397||MFR. Product #87-4090||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
One thing to note is they had a thin flap extra rubber from the molding on the bead when they were new and the shop installed them that way, causing my tire to leak randomly. This was on the front tire, and I think it was an isolated incident since it didn't happen to the rear. It was also the shops fault for not removing the excess rubber, but I just thought I'd make it clear that this happened. Since the tire was reinstalled it's had no issue.
- quite soft compound (despite marked as a sport touring tire), - it gets heated up fast in city commuting (which gives some extra confidence to the rider)
- showed a stable behavior at highway speeds ( @ 250 km/hr)
- lasted one full day in track (56 laps / intermediate group)
great tires at an affordable price tag.. totally recommended
The tires, I have a front and rear on my Kawi 650r. I had the stock Bridgestones before. From what everyone has said about Shinko they are hit or miss. This tire hits though. I broke them in "easy" for about 100 miles. Then I pushed them...not one slip. I have them well ridden but not "scrubbed" in hard. I know the other models by Shinko were OK, read around on these. It will be hard to not buy these again for the price and quality. They may not be the typical 2 compound tires but for what I have read on traction, tread life and atability...it could be one of the best buys.
I will update with miles and wet traction when I can or feel it will be fair.