Shift Whit3 Label Youth Muerte Helmet
The Mexico Collection from Shift was designed to commemorate the Dia de los Muertos festival that takes place each year in Guadalajara, as well as the city itself. Guadalajara's rich and lavishly painted culture sweeps over each visitor like a kaleidoscope of color which is hardly dampened by a festival that centers around death. The Mexico Collection welcomed design queues from the city's cathedrals and their ornate gold details, the red brick buildings that blanket most of the capital and the black costumes donned by locals and guests attending the festival.
The Shift Whit3 Label gear is where uncompromising value and performance are defined. Combining excellent design with quality materials and unique graphic techniques, the Whit3 Label Helmet is sure to exceed your performance and durability expectations.
- Unique shell design eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function
- Injection molded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability and aggressive design
- Dual density EPS internal foam for impact absorption
- Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure
- Ten intake ports work together with five rear vents to provide maximum air intake and exhaust
- Unique fixed visor system allows more direct air channeling through center channel
- Removable / washable inner cheek pads and crown liner system
- ECE and DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Youth SM / Black/Gold||RevZilla Item #1561318||MFR. Product #20804-595-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Youth MD / Black/Gold||RevZilla Item #1561319||MFR. Product #20804-595-M||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Youth LG / Black/Gold||RevZilla Item #1561320||MFR. Product #20804-595-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Shift Youth Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.