Shift 3lack Label Republic LE Jersey
Go timeless. The 3LACK Label Republic Limited Edition Jersey perpetuates a back-to-basics take on race gear. The clean, bold style is belied by technical moisture wicking materials, premium graphics and a well-engineered ventilation system - keeping you cool at all levels of performance.
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Athletic precision-fit micro cuff on sleeve for minimal wrist restriction
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics
- Mesh paneling throughout arms and front lower torso for maximum ventilation
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and overall profile for a unique look and feel
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Navy/White||RevZilla Item #1808701||MFR. Product #23877-007-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Navy/White||RevZilla Item #1808702||MFR. Product #23877-007-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Navy/White||RevZilla Item #1808703||MFR. Product #23877-007-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 5-7 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL / Navy/White||RevZilla Item #1808704||MFR. Product #23877-007-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 5-7 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Navy/White||RevZilla Item #1808705||MFR. Product #23877-007-2X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Shift Men's Jersey Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.