Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Shark Speed-R Series 2 Carbon Run Helmet
The Shark Speed R Series 2 Carbon Helmet is wind tunnel tested to ensure optimum aerodynamics and ventilation. The double blade spoiler multiplies the vacuum created to pull and expel hot air from the exhaust ports on the rear of the helmet. This design greatly reduces fogging and keeps the rider cool and focused. With a crisp assertive look the Speed-R is a perfect compliment to any modern street bike.
Note: The Speed-R runs slightly small. If you are between sizes, order the larger size.
- Constructed from carbon aramid fiber and multiaxial glass fiber
- Quick change anti-fog and anti-scratch face shield
- Face shield is MaxVision Pinlock-ready (insert sold separately)
- Integrated drop-down anti-scratch internal sun shield
- Shark Easy Fit accommodates glasses
- Removable and washable liner
- Double d-ring strap
- Prepared for Sharktooth Bluetooth (sold separately)
- 2 shell sizes
- ECE 22.05 and DOT
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #1056887||MFR. Product #HE4748DKGWL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The positives: the fit is very good, the liner is soft without any hot spots. It's fairly light (my last helmet was about 4.5 lbs), and has the features I wanted: internal sun visor, and space for a com system (I installed a Sena 10r). It's a fairly quiet helmet (probably quieter if your bike has a fairing), but you'll definitely notice the noise past 55 mph. Came with a pinlock shield for anti-fog, which works great as long as it's over 45 degrees.
The negative: I haven't had an issue with airflow yet, but I think it will be an issue when it hits midsummer (I'm in the Boise area, so 105+ at least). Only two vents, but I suppose that's why it seems to block noise better.
Overall, it's a great helmet. You get what your paying for, and it also looks fantastic. I've never been a fan of the helmets with crazy detailed graphics. Oh, and the visor was adjusted at the factory, and I get a perfect seal.
8 months ago