Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shark Speed-R Redding Replica Helmet
SHARK is proud to present a new philosophy. Utilizing all SHARK’s expertise in safety, innovation and function the SPEED -R is a helmet specifically designed to meet the passionate demands of un-faired motorcycle riders.
Double blade air spoiler: positioned at the rear of the Speed-R, it allows the air to flow above and below the blade, hence the dual venturi effect to extract warm air from the helmet.
Spoiler/stabilizer: at its rear base trim the Speed-R has a spoiler, which stabilizes the helmet and the cancels the buffering effect. The immediate benefit is no air turbulence running inside the helmet and greater stability at a steady speed.
- Latest generation composite ‘long fibre’ construction
- Integrated, drop down sun visor
- Extensive wind-tunnel testing to perfect aerodynamics and ventilation system for use with ‘naked’ road bikes
- Double cavity rear spoiler creates faster air circulation to drastically reduce fogging
- Rear deflector stabilizer reduces helmet buffeting
- Faceshield varies in thickness and is optically correct, scratch resistant and anti-fog coated
- Completely remove and washable COOLMAX lining
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- ECE 2205 and DOT approved
- Two shell sizes
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/Yellow/White||RevZilla Item #826705||MFR. Product #HE4623DKYWXS/||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This is one of the quietest helmets I've worn (and I've used several from Shark, Arai, Shoei and HJC). Of course, one of the reasons it's so quiet is because there aren't many vents...which is the only semi-negative thing I can say about this helmet. But when stopped at a light you can always flip the clear visor up and let in a little more air and still keep the sun visor down to keep the sun out of your eyes. (Note, I don't suggest riding like this because the airflow hits you strange and makes a crazy whistling noise)
Other online and video reviews of this helmet are spot on. The fit/shape is more of a Round to Round/Oval and that's typical for Shark. The durability...well...I actually hope to never have to truly test it...but you can see and feel the quality.
Feels great, the padding is awesome.
It has all the features of a sport helmet without the price.
Even though the aerodynamic profile of the Speed-R is more conducive to riding on a naked bike, you would have no problem riding with this helmet on a fully-faired bike.