Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Shark Race-R Pro Scott Redding Replica Helmet
The new, high-end SHARK Race-R Pro is constructed from carbon/aramid fibers, was initially developed for Shark's top level racers: Moto GP, WSBK, Moto 2…. Can you imagine the level of requirement these riders have? Shark therefore had to ensure top level performance, giving the utmost importance to functionality and ergonomics: lightness, stability, comfort, precision and aerodynamics. Because the requirement from top racers is two-fold: safety and leading-edge technology. Shark must protect in critical situations, and must also contribute to their riding performance. The Shark Race-R Pro gives you the same level of excellence as it does to elite riders.
Shark's mantra is simple, "Just race! We care about the rest."
The Race Pro-R is Shark's new high end composite fiber helmet. Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, the Race-R Pro has been developed from technical data as close as possible from human head specifications. Shark has therefore taken into account your own constraints before considering its own. From the very first track tests, riders have acknowledged its stability, even above 300 km/h, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field as well as its optical distortion-free shield.
"The Race R PRO concentrates all what I am looking for in a helmet when riding my bike. In fact, it contributes to my riding performance." Randy de Puniet, June 22nd, 2012.
Thanks to wind tunnel testing, Shark has minimized unpleasant cyclonic airflows on the Race R Pro by adding a double blade spoiler. Result = Stability. The Race R Pro ventilation system is a synthesis of the most efficient ventilation:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents
- 7 extractors
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
- Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- 4 air flow points with optimized venturi efficiency
- Shield has variable density: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating
- Thermo shaped comfort lining
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Chin curtain
- Approximate Weight from: 1650 g + / – 50 g in size Large
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/Yellow/White||RevZilla Item #826600||MFR. Product #HE8632DKYWXS/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Black/Yellow/White||RevZilla Item #826601||MFR. Product #HE8632DKYWS/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Black/Yellow/White||RevZilla Item #826602||MFR. Product #HE8632DKYWM/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Black/Yellow/White||RevZilla Item #826603||MFR. Product #HE8632DKYWL/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Black/Yellow/White||RevZilla Item #826604||MFR. Product #HE8632DKYWXL/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Trying to explain to technical inspection why your helmet is ECE rated but doesn't have the sticker really, really sucks.
If you are buying this helmet for street use, by all means get it. Fantastic helmet, great protection, and I assume it is identical to the ECE rated helmets in Europe.
But... if you are intending to use it for racing, avoid the entire Race-R Pro and Race-R Pro Carbon line until Shark starts putting the certification on the back of their helmets.
Fits to size, which I know ZLA wanted to confirm, I got this helmet on a Friday, and went to the track with it the next day. Quiet, light, fit snug just like described. Considering I got the helmet on a closeout, it is definitely the best purchase I've made from ZLA in a while.
A definite recommend-to-buy for this one if you are in the market for a solid and light helmet.