Shark Race-R Pro GP Helmet
In tight collaboration with Shark's Moto GP riders, the Race-R Pro GP takes the iconic Race-R Pro to the top of the podium. Shark ensures peak level performance, giving the utmost importance to functionality and ergonomics: lightness, stability, comfort, precision and aerodynamics. With emphasis on aerodynamics, Shark's R&D have developed a rear spoiler that drastically reduces aerodynamic drag and eliminates unwanted vibration to keep you stable. Meeting the highest demands of MotoGP and World Superbike, the Shark Race-R Pro GP gives you the same level of excellence as the world's most elite riders.
Shark's mantra is simple, "Just race! We care about the rest."
The Race Pro-R GP is Shark's high-end composite fiber helmet. Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, this helmet has been developed from technical data as close as possible from human head specifications. Shark has taken into account your constraints before considering its own. From the very first track tests, riders have acknowledged its stability, even above 300 km/h, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field as well as its optical distortion-free shield.
Thanks to wind tunnel testing, Shark has minimized unpleasant cyclonic airflows on the Race R Pro GP by adding a MotoGP inspired spoiler. The result? Drastically reduced aerodynamic drag and increased stability. The Race R Pro GP ventilation system is a synthesis of the most efficient ventilation:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents
- 7 extractors
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
Note: We have found that this helmet runs a little small and recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes.
- Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell
- Ultra high-end finish on all visor mechanics and hardware
- MotoGP inspired rear spoiler
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD, LG-XL)
- Two-tone, high-tech Alveotech lining fabric
- Custom designed neck protection with distinctive laser engraved design.
- Titanium coated Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- 4 air flow points with optimized venturi efficiency
- High-strength visor with optical class 1 rating and variable thickness to avoid visual distortion
- Replacement shield
- Dual use anti-fog breath guard with added functionalities: a fixed piece and a snap on removable piece
- 3D Morpho cheek contours for maximum comfort
- Shape memory earpads
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Chin curtain
- Shark Racing Division carrying bag
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
- Published helmet weight is for size large helmet with rear spoiler attached
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||RevZilla Item #10046599||Store Sku70688||MFR. Product #HE8571DKMAL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Shark Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.