Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shark Evoline 3 ST Arona Helmet
The Shark Evoline 3 ST breaks new ground, picking up where previous Evoline helmets have left off and continuing to lead the way in modular helmet design. Shark's innovative Auto-Up system allows riders to rotate the chinbar of the Evoline 3 ST completely around to the back of the helmet and lock it in place, transforming from full face helmet to DOT/ECE 22.05 approved open-face helmet in just seconds.
An integrated drop-down internal sun visor, Sharktooth integration and Shark's Easy Fit system for eyeglasses just add to the Evoline 3 ST's already stellar reputation for being a bear in the modular helmet market. Great for long distance riding, inner city commuting and anything in between, the Shark Evoline 3 ST offers riders an unrivaled level of comfort, protection and freedom.
- Round internal shape, comparatively less forehead room than other helmets but wider in the temples
- Runs slightly small, sizing up 1cm is recommended (if you measure in at 59cm, choose size LG, if 60cm, go with an XL instead)
Improvements to the Series 3 include:
- Easier manipulation of the chinbar thanks to the Auto-Up system. The unique motion of the Evoline remains unchanged and has become even more natural with the Series3.
- The Auto-Up system has been simplified - chinbar and main shield are now united in a single movement.
- Fabrics, finish and style. The interior of the Evoline Series 3 has been totally redesigned and is softer, better and more comfortable.
- Brand new ventilation design fore and aft.
- Overall lower weight has been decreased by approximately 200 grams.
- Lexan Polycarbonate shell
- Shark Easy Fit system for comfortable use with glasses
- Sharktooth ready
- Integrated drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable CoolMax liner
- DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #954647||MFR. Product #HE9272DGKWXS/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #954648||MFR. Product #HE9272DGKWS/||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #954649||MFR. Product #HE9272DGKWM/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #954650||MFR. Product #HE9272DGKWL/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #954651||MFR. Product #HE9272DGKWXL/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Once I got past the the initial shock of the color, again I was looking for a darker, deep burnt orange, the make of the helmet was amazing. Everything functioned just as described in the Revzilla video breakdown. The chin bar opened and closed with ease. After playing with the features, I tried the helmet on. My head is a normal round shape, and measures a bit over 22inches in circumference, which places me in a medium. I've worn Arai, AGV, Icon, and KJC helmets. This is by far the most perfect form fitting helmet to my head. A lil tight on the cheeks, but I surmise that will change once the helmet breaks in.
I took the helmet out for the first ride this morning for my normal 55 mile commute to work. It was a tad chilly, but one of the features I love about the helmet, even though I prefer open face, was the ability to close the helmet into full face, and man was it awesome. I ride a 14 Street Glide, so the fairing in addition to the helmet made it truly blissful lol. My head and face was warm, and my visibility was just as good as riding with an open face helmet. Even was able to hear my music playing through the bike speakers.
I looked for a brief moment at the LaZer Monaco Carbon helmet, and though it was cool and 200 grams lighter, ultimately what sold me was the fact that 1. the chin bar opens all the way and snaps to the rear, making it ideal to ride in the open position. 2. the clear face shield is independent of the chin bar, unlike the rest of the modular helmets, which means that even at night I could ride open face, and will not need clear glasses.
Overall, the helmet rocks, and my only regret is not choosing 2-day shipping.
1. Warranty repair, for which I had to send to Revzilla to return to Shark -- and wait. and wait. and wait. Impossible to get customer service from Shark.
2. The $50 neck pad is considered a wear item. Revzilla tells me "...we have it available for purchase because Shark does not cover that under warranty. The pads are considered a wear item, and this issue is common with helmets over 2 or so years old." Right on schedule, the wire on mine snapped. Any other helmet ever need a neck pad replaced? Ever?
3. Need a new face shield. Used to be $70, one of the most expensive out there. Now $100.
4. Just spent last night tightening the screws in the helmet with Locktight -- they tend to come loose.
Other than that, I love the helmet but next time I will go with a different brand so long it is has the Evoline feature of being able to flip up the chin guard and pull down face shield -- perfect for preventing fogging during the wettest weather.
The fit runs a little on the small side. My previous helmet was a 3/4 shoei and was a large and according to the Shark size chart the Large should have fit me, but the large created a major pressure point on the front of my forehead. Revzilla sent me a XL and it fit much better. I highly recommend this helmet.
During my trip I spent more than a few hot humid days in it and obviously with the flip up design you can get all the air you want, but even in the down position venting/flow was good. Worth noting that the pads still smelled fine after all those hot, sweaty, outdoor, off road, rain miles in it.
The only real gripe I have is that the flip up and back mechanics are a tiny bit more complicated than traditional modular helmets (but for good reason, see the design when up flipped back vs conventional modular's flipping up) and when trying to bring it back to the front the friction latch that holds it back can be stubborn until you get used to it. Comfort for my head shape was very good (intermediate ovalish) the cheek pads were a little tighter than my last helmet, but I always prefer a bit of a snug fit as the helmet will begin to loosen over time. The flip down tinted visor is always handy, although I wish it were a tad bit darker, but only for those occasional moments when the sun is directly in your eyes.
I now seem to reach for this helmet every time I go riding and that includes when I take my sportbikes. As my summary says, this could be the best all round, do it all helmet I've ever worn.
1 year ago
Found the helmet is a bit too round for my oval head. I have been able to mitigate this a little on other helmets by going up a size but the Evoline stops at XL'
This would be my first choice of helmet if the fit was right. Other than the pressure on my forehead the fit was great. That is why I gave it an excellent rating. Cant blame Shark for my head being too long.
Fit for me was the only CON for this helmet. Here are the pros:
>chin bar mechanism is secure both open and closed.
>Good balance. I prefer to ride with an open helmet. With the chin bar in the open position the helmet still feels balanced.
>quietest open helmet I have used.
>easy to install speakers
>internal sun visor
>2/3 primary shield. With the chin bar open I really liked having a face shield that didn't cove r my whole face. Minimized fogging and I could drink my coffee w/o opening the shield (yes I ride a sport touring bike with a cup holder).
>I had the red Arona graphic. Loved it.
I loved this helmet and wish they had one more size
I love the convertible feature but have found the chin plate is really hard to lock into place. This does not bother me because it does stay in place but just does not lock up
With that said, if you have the right head shape, this helmet was made very well, had awesome features, and looked cool (albeit huge!).
I ended up switching back to full face, picked up a Shoei RF1200 Medium and it fits perfect. So bottom line, if you fit perfect in a Shoei RF1200 then you won't fit in the Evoline 3 due to head shape.
Jerry in Cleve, Oh
'01 Triumph Thunderbird 900 , '07 Suzuki S40 Savage 650 , '83 Honda MB5 50cc