Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena SMH5FM Bluetooth Headset Dual Pack
The SMH5-FM is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset with Bluetooth intercom and built-in FM tuner designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH5-FM, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have two-way intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth 3.0 and the advanced digital signal processing technology, the SMH5 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH5-FM a perfect companion for motorcycles.
- Universal Intercom: Allows allows pairing to another brands of Bluetooth headsets
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth intercom up to 700 meters (760yds) in open terrain
- Multi-pair Bluetooth intercom
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset by A2DP
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: Play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial
- Built-in FM radio tuner with channel scan/store function
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation
- Includes SMH5 Upgraded Speakers With Locking-Type Connector
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 8 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
- Can be used while charging on road trips
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Universal Microphone set includes both fixed boom and wired microphones
- Boom Microphone set includes only fixed boom microphone
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind - thanks to the two-year warranty
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Stand-by time: 7 days
- Working distance (Intercom): Up to 700 meters (760 yards) in open terrain
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 55°C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Headset: 69.9 mm × 45.0 mm × 30.6 mm (2.8 in × 1.8 in × 1.2 in)
- Clamp unit: 49.2 mm x 38.9 mm x 22.1 mm (1.9 in × 1.5 in × 0.9 in)
- Headset Weight: 40g (1.42 oz)
- Clamp Unit Weight: 37g (1.31 oz)
- Battery Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Advanced Noise Control: Improved wind and engine noise reduction
- Sidetone: Now you can hear yourself talk similar to a Goldwing or Harley Davidson intercom
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Noise cancellation
- Wind noise reduction
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- CE, FCC and IC Certificates
Note: Some of the above features require updating to the latest firmware version. The firmware is a free download from Sena Technologies.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Boom Microphone||RevZilla Item #891609||MFR. Product #SMH5D-FM-01||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Universal Microphone||RevZilla Item #1056792||MFR. Product #SMH5D-FM-UNIV||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
If you plan on riding in big groups on a regular basis, splurging on the upgraded model may be worth it.
Finally, my only complaint is that the unit is quite bulky, sticking out prominently from the side of your helmet. I think this is fine for touring applications but you'd want the slim profile unit if you were on a sportbike.
11 months ago
For the most part it was used to listen to music on the way to work or on long trips. We got new helmets recently and decided to get new headsets instead of recycling the old ones. This it turns out was a good call.
I first purchaced a SMH10R from sena but the left speaker died after only a few weeks. Revzilla was great in the return process by the way. so after the refund was processed I rethought the process and decided to go with the SMH5-FM Set (2 head sets) for only a little bit more. I thought I would give sena one more chance as things happen, and the SMH10R was great even with only one speaker.
the SMH5-FM works great, the volume gets very loud so you can hear the speakers even with earplugs. the controls are easy to use and the addition of the FM is great to try to catch trafic or weather reports.
Over all I like these headsets and think that Sena is going to right direction with the technology, now if all manufactures wold get together and make them all work with each other.
1 year ago
Review Comments: Although neither of our helmets have OEM speaker pockets built-in, I was able to mount the speakers for a comfortable fit without any modification of either helmet. The speakers in both helmets appear to be mounted low and forward of optimal "center-of-ear" position, but volume and clarity is very good. If the speakers were any thicker I do not know that they could be comfortably mounted in either helmet without some cutout work. Based on advice previously gleaned from a different intercom manufacturer I chose to use the supplied boom microphones (vs. the small stick-on supplied specifically for full face helmets) to take advantage of the ambient noise filtering provided by the foam sock that encapsulates the end of the boom microphone. Our primary purpose for this intercom system was to wirelessly converse with each other (both on the same bike). This product meets our needs with flying colors. Good volume, good clarity, and easy to learn and use for our relatively simple needs. Neither of us has yet tried linking up to our cell phones, music players, or other riders on other bikes. However, I do anticipate occasionally linking with one or two other riders. I chose the SMH5 with the FM option because it is advertised to have a 700-meter range vs. 500-meters for the base model SMH5. The FM option works, seems easy enough to use, and I am personally impressed with the sound quality from these small battery-powered speakers. But in truth, I have only played with the FM option as a novelty. When we wish to listen to the radio we crank up the 80-watt Goldwing system, which can be clearly heard through helmet and ear plugs with the helmet face shield lowered. All I can say about battery life is when starting the day fully charged they were still working fine for intercom use 8 hours later. Again, good enough for our basic needs. And cheaper than any wired or wireless options I found that would work with the Goldwing factory intercom system.
3 months ago
over 2 years ago
also ive been in a few massive rain storms, sena is still kickin along fine.
if you go around a big building or something similiar they do lose reach rather quickly, but down road and trails we stay close enough for them to work great
Install requires some time and patience. Both units paired easily to each other and to phone. FM radio reception is good. I'm satisfied with the features, construction materials, and ease of use. There are plenty of mounting/attaching options included. Unit appears durable but only time will tell, especially with the battery. So far zero issues, very happy with product.
new firmware update that just came out make programing your radio stations painless.
I strongly recommend the SMH5-FM and what a service at RevZilla!
Thanks again guys.