Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena SFR Bluetooth Headset
The SFR keeps a low profile thanks to an adhesive mount and is optimized for rolling solo or in a pack of four riders. Audio Overlay lets you listen to music while simultaneously using intercom for a truly uninterrupted experience.
The SFR is outfitted with a robust electronics package for establishing a clear connection over 1400 yards. Link up with your friends on board Sena's RideConnected app and enjoy other smart phone spoils like navigation, calls and tunes. The SFR includes two different microphone options so it can be installed in just about any full face, open face or modular helmet.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Speaker: driver unit 38mm – thickness 10mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Module: 45 g (1.57 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.2 km (0.8 miles) in open terrain
- Audio Overlay: listen to music and use intercom simultaneously
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
- Radio region: worldwide
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- SFR headset main unit
- Hook and loop fasteners for main unit
- Double sided adhesive mount for main unit
- Wired boom microphone
- Boom microphone holder
- Microphone sponges
- Wired microphone
- USB power / data cable (micro USB)
- Foam speaker covers
- Speaker pads
- Hook and loop fasteners for speakers and microphone(s)
- CE, FCC, IC
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena SFR Bluetooth Headset||RevZilla Item #1565833||MFR. Product #SFR-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
First the pluses- Nice finish, improved threshold of button actuation, FM radio, incorporated battery- no more unsightly, vulnerable, and cumbersome external module, much faster charge times, and bluetooth 4.1.
The negs- It's not really thin, certainly not anything like the former SMH10R. Granted, it has the battery on board, but's its thick by the standard I was accustomed to.
The SMH10R had a 'slant' to it's interface that lent very well to it's ergos and functions, while the SFR has me wrenching my wrist a tad just to line my fingers with the buttons.
The rubber button covers seem thin and susceptible, but as a positive they're much more tactile than the 10R.
As a side note, when I opened the package I was shocked and disappointed to see the speakers were about half the size of their predecessors. Appearance isn't everything, or anything in this case. The speakers are much better and actually have a little bass to them, but I'll still be swapping them out for a known better pair. If you're interested in doing the same you'll have to wire them in as Sena yet again used a proprietary connector and have told me they don't intend to release and adapting product.
A little friendly advice; sit in your living room with your helmet on and spend some time committing to memory all the functions accessible via its three buttons.
All in all, I'll definitely enjoy this every time I ride, but when it tires I'll be looking at it's competition much more closely.