Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena Prism Action Camera - Motorsports Pack
The Sena Bluetooth Action Camera features a compact form factor and impressive 1080P HD video recording to capture all your best, and worst, moments.
The Sena Prism Bluetooth Action Camera is the first camera on the market that provides authentic Bluetooth technology. The Sena Prism is an ideal solution for the users who want to record their adventures while capturing their video and voice on-the-fly. The Prism is Bluetooth 4.0 capable with 1080 FHD video recording featuring Bluetooth-based remote control and voice prompt. With the use of Bluetooth headsets, the Sena Prism allows users to add their voice to the video on-the-fly using Bluetooth Audio Recording feature. Along with their own voice, riders can include audio from their companions through the use of the intercom to create a mixed audio experience. Being able to narrate the video during recording not only provides users a whole new experience but also reduces the need for follow-up audio editing allowing for in the moment audio experiences.
The Bluetooth function of the camera is exclusive to Sena and creates a whole new experience for the users by providing unique Bluetooth capability such as remote voice recording, remote control, and useful voice feedback from the operations.
For motorcycle riders, Sena provides unique mounting accessories, QRMM (Quick Release Motorcycle Mounting) system, which enables riders to quickly attach and detach the camera to change the view through the use of a variety of mounting options such as the wind shield mount, fog lamp type mount, and side mirror mount.
The Sena Prism is the perfect addition to every adventurer with Bluetooth technology in action.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth Audio Recording(patent pending) up to 500 meters (540 yards) in open terrain
1080P HD video recording with 5MP still shot image capture
- Video mode: 1080p:30fps, 720p:30/60fps, 480p: up to 120fps
- Versatile photo mode: shot, time lapse and burst
- Built-in long-range Bluetooth module
Supports Ultra HD Voice Recording with using Sena Bluetooth products
Quick and easy Bluetooth Remote Control using Bluetooth headsets
- Bluetooth protocol support: HSP, HFP, AVRCP
- Quick and easy camera control using Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth headset or remote control
- Unique QRMM (Quick Release Motorcycle Mount) system
- Voice prompts
- Compact and slim form factor
- Optional Bluetooth handlebar remote control
- Versatile mount kit options
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Use while charging
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind - thanks to the two-year warranty
- Record time: 2 hours
- Stand-by time: 2 days
- Working distance (Sena headsets): up to 500 meters (540 yards) in open terrain
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Dimensions (main module): 59.0mm x 43.0mm x 21.0mm (2.3 in x 1.75 in x 0.8 in)
- NTSC / PAL / Micro HDMI
- Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Internal microphone
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wind noise reductions
- Field of view: 140 degrees
- 3.5M pixel CMOS
- Aperture f/2.0
- 1080p 30fps
- 720p 30 / 60fps
- 480p 120fps
- Photo mode
- 3:2 3.5M
- 4:3 5M
- 4:3 3.2M
- 16:9 3M
- 10 / 5 / 3 pic per sec
Time Lapse Mode:
- pic per 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / 30 /60 sec
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Type: Lithium ion battery
- CE, FCC, IC
- Waterproof housing
- Skeleton backdoor
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Helmet clamp kit
- QRMM mount system for motorcycles
- Goggle mount
- USB power and data cable
- Cigarette charger
- Lens cap
- Suction cup plate
- QRMM wire strap
- Allen wrench
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena Prism Bluetooth Action Camera - Motorsports Pack||RevZilla Item #934510||MFR. Product #SCA-M01||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I’m not much of a moto-vlogger but I do like the bluetooth high def audio functionality. Bluetooth controls with audible feedback used with the 20S is also fantastic. To be able to switch to different recording modes using the jog dial wheel and start/stop a recording is excellent.
For those who like to record with 720p60 versus 1080p30, you will not be able to take snapshot pictures using the 20S. Although documented in the manual, it wasn’t entirely apparent to me - and Sena support on initial trouble ticket request.
I’ve found the iPhone app is useful to make adjustments. After time, I didn’t find it necessary as it’s pretty easy to navigate through the config menus on the Prism itself.
Having the ability to easily record/charge the Prism has also been handy. I’ve had a great experience using the time-lapse function during a 1k mile road tour. I’ve found that you can also record/charge on a GoPro but you’ll have to modify the case or cable.
The one BIG bite is that you’re NOT able to get an accurate perspective of how the camera is aligned when mounted. GoPro's have wifi and allow you to connect to it with a tablet or phone and monitor the video. There is not a comparable function on the Prism. I generally eye-ball the camera alignment and usually OK with the results, but if you’re picky, you might need to go through a couple video checks withe the mini-HDMI port or review short recordings.
I’m glad I picked up this camera. I like the helmet mount option and it’s slim form factor. It would be “nice" if they offered 1080p60 and a way to monitor the video, but I guess I’ve gotten used to not having that functionality.
The Prism fits the bill perfectly, especially in regards to mounting to my helmet. I already own the SMH-10, and meshing the Prism to that, and using the SMH-10 as the remote as well as input speaker was a joy. Extremely convenient.
The only very mild negative about the Prism is that I cannot listen to music while the Prism is paired with my SMH-10, but that is a really minor issue for me. OTOH, I was able to hear my GPS' voice prompts without any problems, since I made sure to pair my GPS to SMH-10 as "phone".
Oh, one other negative! I am paying for a lot of mounts that are provided in the standard package that I will probably never use! SENA should offer the Prism with just the helmet mount, say, at a much lower price point! If they had done that, this camera would be considered perfect!!!
- Control the camera (on off, record start stop, record mode select etc).
- overlay your voice from any bluetooth headset on to the video track - love this.
- comes with very specific mounts meant for the moto industry
- comes with a ton of mounts free in the box. everything you would need.
- the helmet side mount is really the best in the industry
see my more detailed review here:
And synced it with 20s.you can control and speak
With the prism.quality is great, I love the
Instant picture functions. I think this product is
Way better then go pro.more bang. For the buck
Best thing is the profile is far more suited or streamlined than the others available. Buy it, you will not be disappointed. Also pairs flawlessly to Sena headsets too which is great.
Word about Revzilla- absolutely love the site and Customer Service has been great for me so far.
came home and download to my computer easy, grate picture quality the sound is excellent. after download eased it and ready to use again. ready to do somme instruction video plus audio.
I was looking for products like this.!!!!! LOVE IT
1 year ago
1 year ago