Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena 3S Bluetooth Headset - Universal Microphone
The Sena 3SW is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset with Wired Microphone designed specifically for motorcycles and entry level riders. With the Sena 3S, users can call hands free on Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music, and have two-way intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive two-button operations make the 3S a perfect companion for motorcycles and is designed for full-face helmets.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth 3.0 and the advanced digital signal processing technology, the 3S offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive two-button operations make the 3S a perfect companion for motorcycles.
Unibody Design & Two-button User Control
Unibody design integrates the main unit, control panel, speakers, microphone, which makes installing the system simpler and quicker. Intuitive two-button user interface.
Sena’s headsets come standard with Bluetooth 3.0 technology which allows riders to wirelessly make mobile calls, listen to stereo or MP3 player music or audio instruction of GPS navigation. Riders can also effortlessly hold conversations with another motorcyclist or passenger via the Bluetooth intercom system.
Sena’s full product line provides crystal clear, natural sound quality, and is integrated with an audio booster providing sufficient sound level for noisy environments. With a noise-reduction mechanism built into the headset, riders can enjoy a clear and full level of audio with audio boosting.
Sena has integrated voice prompts into all of their units to allow riders to understand the device status instantly with voice feedback. Sena provide voice prompt options for multi-language, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Two button control pad separate from the mic for ease of use
- Bluetooth intercom up to 200 meters (220 yards) in open terrain
- Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset by A2DP
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operations by two-button
- Integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 8 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Installation-friendly unibody design
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Stand-by time: 7 days
- Working distance (intercom): up to 200 meters (220 yards) in open terrain
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Speaker: 39.9 mm x 39.9 mm x 11.3 mm ( 1.6 in x 1.6 in x 0.4 in )
- Boom microphone length: 180.0 mm ( 7.1 in )
- Headset: 59 g ( 2.08 oz )
- Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Noise cancellation
- Wind noise reduction
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
In The Box:
- Bluetooth Built-in Speaker-microphone Unit
- USB Power & Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
- Microphone Sponges
- Male VELCRO® brand closures Pads for Speakers
- Female VELCRO® brand closures Pads for Speakers
- Wired boom microphone
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena 3S-WB Bluetooth Headset - Universal Mic||RevZilla Item #1056793||MFR. Product #3S-WB||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The installation is easy and it looks great in the helmet. The controls that stick outside the helmet are barely noticeable.
The battery lasts for about 8 hour of riding time.
My only complaint is about its limited range, at about 150 feet you start getting static and at about 300 feet the connection drops.
over 2 years ago
*A note here on initial pairing (for us at least). The instructions indicate once you get both units into the "pairing mode" by holding both the + and - buttons for 5 seconds, for one unit to push the - button for 1 second. For us that would never work and on a whim she pushed the + button and the things paired right up! Every time since then it's been the - button though so go figure??
The basic features and sound quality along with the initial pairing issue are the reasons why I gave it a 4 out of 5. Not a bad system overall.
8 months ago
So, why the low rating. I can barely hear sound at anything over about 55mph, on a windy day... forget it. Volume all they way up on the kit and my phone. My CBR600RR has stock exhaust, so that's not it either. It's just not enough. Sitting still it sounds a little loud and I thought I would want to turn it down. No way, this thing needs more power. Not a lot, but enough to make it audible on the highway.
There's no point in having a bluetooth kit in your helmet if you can't hear it. Looks like it's time for me to move up in the Sena product line.
After using it for 21 months on a nearly daily basis, here's my opinion:
1) Sleek design -- it almost disappears from your helmet
2) Simplicity of functions -- The basic functions are all I need
3) Light weight -- The outside-mounted buttons weight almost nothing
4) Decent battery life
5) Sena quality
1) There is only one con in my opinion: the VOLUME -- even when maxed out (both on the 3S and on my iPhone) the volume is still not loud enough for me when I wear my ear plugs. I don't have this issue with the SMH10 (and with the proper mounting kit, the SMH10 can also run with 3rd party speakers that have volume boost). Without the ear plugs, the volume is fine.
I don't use the 3S-WB for listening to music or anything that can potentially distract me when I am riding. I use the unit mainly for listening to GPS directions and for emergencies (e.g. in case my wife calls me regarding something urgent). If the incoming call is indeed urgent, I would pull over, stop the bike, and talk. If the incoming call is not urgent, then I will just say something like "Sorry, can't talk. I'm on my bike," and hang up. However, with my ear plugs in, the volume on the 3S is too for me to hear the GPS or any incoming calls.
It's been a frustrating 21 months with the 3S due to the low volume. Since I will never ride without wearing ear plugs, my only solution is to look for something different.
These are just my opinions. YMMV.
over 2 years ago
Negatives for me, maybe not for u. I cannot really get it loud enough under my modular Scorpion helmet for music while riding, even closed up. The ear pieces fit but made it real tight on a long ride, may need next size helmet over time. I did not need and did not hook up mic to talk, I do not want to be distracted while riding - I'll pull over if I need to make a call.All in all a good value, gave me what I wanted, but may be limited for your needs.
over 2 years ago