Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Scorpion Yuma Pants
Item: P311521 SKU:
$229.95 - $244.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Scorpion Yuma Pants
Whether you’re riding across a desert or across town, the Yuma are the companion pants to the Yuma Jacket for warm climates where maximum ventilation is required. The main body material is a 500D nylon and abrasion zones are 1680D nylon for extra durability. Large mesh areas are located in strategic locations to keep you cool. Two hand pockets and two thigh cargo pockets provide storage options. Hook and loop adjusters at waist and lower leg cuffs help with fitting, while the included Sas-Tec CE certified knee armor helps keep you protected.
- Runs small, order one size larger than the size chart suggests
- 500 denier nylon main body material with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones such as knees and seat
- Large panels of 250 denier heavy duty polyester mesh in key ventilation areas thighs and lower legs keep you cool.
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two large cargo pockets on thighs and two hand pockets for additional storage
- Dual adjustment straps at waist, and hook and loop closure at lower cuffs for improved fit and adjustability
- Removable Sas-Tec knee armor included
- Removable H2O Blok waterproof liner for wet conditions
- NightViz reflective on knees and lower legs for increased nighttime visibility
- 8” zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1056320||MFR. Product #3303-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1056321||MFR. Product #3303-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1056322||MFR. Product #3303-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1056323||MFR. Product #3303-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1056324||MFR. Product #3303-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1056325||MFR. Product #3303-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style SM / Sand||RevZilla Item #1056326||MFR. Product #3336-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD / Sand||RevZilla Item #1056327||MFR. Product #3336-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG / Sand||RevZilla Item #1056328||MFR. Product #3336-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XL / Sand||RevZilla Item #1056329||MFR. Product #3336-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2XL / Sand||RevZilla Item #1056330||MFR. Product #3336-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 3XL / Sand||RevZilla Item #1056331||MFR. Product #3336-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
7 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 3 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 8 answers
Why did you choose this?
Style and comfort...these are so comfortable that I often find myself wearing them hours after my ride is over!
Dave B on Sep 25, 2016
Will these fit over jeans or other pants or are these just regular pants?
BEST ANSWER: These are regular pants. I'm actually trying to find a way to size them right for shorts. I wear 36w/34L jeans and the XL size fit like a glove, a glove that didn't have any room for shorts. While this would be great for riding if I just wanted to wear the pants, I've never done that and am looking to wear shorts under these. My hope is that going up a size or two will allow this without the pants being overly large.
Are these waterproof and are they good winter pants? It says it has large mesh areas, so I wasn't sure if it was more 3 season or summer pants.
BEST ANSWER: They come with a waterproof liner and a quilted liner. I've worn them in chilly temps (40's F) and was fairly comfortable.
Are these constructed with PU (polyurethane) coated polyester or nylon? I'm worried about the material melting during a slide. Thanks.
Do these pants fit over ADV-style riding boots?
BEST ANSWER: I have the TCX Drifter boot and they fit over with no problem. The bottom of the pant is adjustable by way of Velcro. I've had mine for a while now and they are awesome especially for the price.