Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Scorpion Yuma Hi-Viz Jacket
Scorpion Yuma Hi-Viz Jacket
It’s over 100 degrees. Next gas station is 160 miles away. Nothing but cacti and tumble weeds. This is the perfect place for a Scorpion. Located in the extreme southwest corner of Arizona, the Yuma desert can be extremely hot. That’s the perfect place for this highly ventilated, yet durable mesh touring jacket.
The chassis of this jacket is 500 denier nylon. Abrasion zones are 1680 denier nylon. The large mesh panels in key areas are made out of a 600 denier polyester with two different weave types to assure maximum ventilation. A moisture wicking, breathable polyester mesh lining keeps you comfortable.
Additional features include large storage pockets, ample use of NightViz reflective material, multiple adjustment points, and a removable Airguard waterproof liner. Protection is provided by the use of Sas-Tec CE certified armor in the shoulders, infinitely adjustable Sas-Tec CE certified VELCRO® brand fastener elbow pads, and PE foam back protector. The back protection can be upgraded with the use of a Sas-Tec CE certified Level 2 back protector. This jacket is also compatible with Scorpions’ optional kidney belt for additional support and lower back protection.
It’s going to be a hot one. Perfect for the Scorpion Yuma jacket.
- 500 denier nylon main body material with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Large panels of 600 denier heavy duty polyester mesh in key ventilation areas such as upper torso, inner arms all the way down to the wrist, neck and back
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets and one large cargo pocket on rear
- Dual adjustment straps at waist, single adjustment straps at biceps and wrists
- CE Level 2 certified Sas-Tec armor with molded VELCRO® brand fastener at elbows for perfect adjustability
- Sas-Tec Level 2 armor at shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK center front zipper with Black Oxide sliders
- One internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Two inner mesh pockets
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt (sold separately)
- Comfortable Nappa calf leather collar resists sweat buildup and fading from UV light
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056314||MFR. Product #12850-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056315||MFR. Product #12850-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056316||MFR. Product #12850-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056317||MFR. Product #12850-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056318||MFR. Product #12850-7/||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056319||MFR. Product #12850-8/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The jacket flows air to the chest, pits, and upper back very well, even with the CE2 back protector installed. I took this for a ride today in 85-90 degree weather and was very comfortable cruising and at stops. I got a bit sweated on my lower back, but didn't notice till i was off the bike, walking back into my home.
My only gripe with the jacket is that it tends to ride up on me in the back. This may be due to the fact that I ride in a "sport touring" position (R1100S), and likely isn't helped by the fact that I don't have great posture. Either way: The jacket is intended for an upright riding position.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase.