Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$299.95 - $309.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Scorpion Women's Zion Jacket
The Scorpion Women's Zion Jacket is a form fitting, functional touring jacket for women who ride in all types of conditions and climates. Similar to the Scorpion men’s touring jackets in function, the difference is the fit and patterning. No more bulky pockets and square cut patterning. Large cargo pockets are internalized, keeping with the refined external aesthetic of this jacket. Multiple vents with YKK zippers for warmer climates. Abundant NightViz reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility. Adjustment straps at waist, hips, and arms for secure fit. Sac-Tec viscoelastic CE certified armor at knees and shoulders.
The Zion Jacket comes with a removable EverHeat thermal liner as well as a removable Airguard waterproof liner, making this jacket suitable for all riding conditions.
- 500 denier nylon main body material, with two layers of 500 denier nylon on abrasion zones.
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at all critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Multiple vents on forearms, biceps, shoulders, sides of torso, and upper back
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, a hidden napoleon pocket at the waist, and left sleeve
- Adjustment straps at waist, hips, biceps and wrists with TPU pullers for perfect fit and adjustment
- Wrists have VELCRO® brand closures and zipper closure / vent system
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor at elbows and shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightVis reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- Main center front zipper has double pullers so bottom hem can be opened for better riding comfort
- YKK reverse coil vent zippers with Black Oxide sliders
- One internal waterproof pocket in liner
- VELCRO® brand closures adjustment tabs at wrists and YKK Fold Lock zippers for easy on and off
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve quilted EverHeat thermal liner with KwikWick moisture management
- Comfortable Neoprene collar
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting Jacket to pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1005103||MFR. Product #51303-2/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1005104||MFR. Product #51303-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1005105||MFR. Product #51303-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1005106||MFR. Product #51303-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1005107||MFR. Product #51303-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1005108||MFR. Product #51303-7/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / XS||RevZilla Item #1005109||MFR. Product #51335-2/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #1005110||MFR. Product #51335-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #1005111||MFR. Product #51335-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #1005112||MFR. Product #51335-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #1005113||MFR. Product #51335-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1005114||MFR. Product #51335-7/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
2 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 5 answers
Why did you choose this?
Because it's one jacket for 4 seasons.
David P on May 26, 2016