Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Scorpion Women's Zion Jacket
The Scorpion Women's Zion Jacket is a form fitting, functional touring jacket for women who ride in all types of conditions and climates. Similar to the Scorpion men’s touring jackets in function, the difference is the fit and patterning. No more bulky pockets and square cut patterning. Large cargo pockets are internalized, keeping with the refined external aesthetic of this jacket. Multiple vents with YKK zippers for warmer climates. Abundant NightViz reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility. Adjustment straps at waist, hips, and arms for secure fit. Sac-Tec viscoelastic CE certified armor at knees and shoulders.
The Zion Jacket comes with a removable EverHeat thermal liner as well as a removable Airguard waterproof liner, making this jacket suitable for all riding conditions.
- 500 denier nylon main body material, with two layers of 500 denier nylon on abrasion zones.
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at all critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Multiple vents on forearms, biceps, shoulders, sides of torso, and upper back
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, a hidden napoleon pocket at the waist, and left sleeve
- Adjustment straps at waist, hips, biceps and wrists with TPU pullers for perfect fit and adjustment
- Wrists have VELCRO® brand closures and zipper closure / vent system
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor at elbows and shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightVis reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- Main center front zipper has double pullers so bottom hem can be opened for better riding comfort
- YKK reverse coil vent zippers with Black Oxide sliders
- One internal waterproof pocket in liner
- VELCRO® brand closures adjustment tabs at wrists and YKK Fold Lock zippers for easy on and off
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve quilted EverHeat thermal liner with KwikWick moisture management
- Comfortable Neoprene collar
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting Jacket to pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1005103||MFR. Product #51303-2/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1005104||MFR. Product #51303-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1005105||MFR. Product #51303-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1005106||MFR. Product #51303-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1005107||MFR. Product #51303-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1005108||MFR. Product #51303-7/||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / XS||RevZilla Item #1005109||MFR. Product #51335-2/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #1005110||MFR. Product #51335-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #1005111||MFR. Product #51335-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #1005112||MFR. Product #51335-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #1005113||MFR. Product #51335-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1005114||MFR. Product #51335-7/||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Scorpion Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Dress Size||Bust (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers