Sizing & Fit
Scorpion Women's Medina Waterproof Pants
Heavy Fog… 6” of rain…dropping temperatures…. No problem.
The Scorpion Medina Pants are for women who ride and ignore the weather forecast. These all new waterproof pants feature an Everheat liner to keep you warm and dry when it’s cold and wet. Remove the thermal liner and open the side vents for comfort in warmer climates.
Durable 600D polyester and 1680D Heavy Duty Nylon combined with Sas-Tec CE rated armor in the knees keeps you protected. The Medina incorporates full length zippers on both the shell and inner liner to allow easy fitment over your regular pants and boots. Accordion stretch panels and hip adjustments help these pants fit right for long days in the saddle.
- Durable 600D Nylon main body fabric and extra heavy duty 1680D Nylon knees
- Vertically adjustable Sas-Tec CE Level 2 armor at knees
- Pockets at hips have PE foam, but can accommodate optional Sas-Tec CE Level 1 armor if extra protection is desired
- Full length YKK urethane coated zippers
- Internal zipper gusset for added waterproof protection
- Removable Ever-Heat liner with full length zippers
- Dual waist adjustment tabs
- Stretch rib gussets above knees
- Two front waist hand pockets
- Two grip panels in the seat
- Large areas of NightViz reflective for added nighttime visibility
- Shockcord adjusters at bottom hem the help seal out elements
- 8” Jacket to Pant zipper
- Bottom hem can be raised 2”
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #970742||MFR. Product #5303-5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Scorpion Women's Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (in)||Inseam (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Sizing & Fit
11 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 3 Answers