Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Scorpion Women's Medina Waterproof Pants
Heavy Fog… 6” of rain…dropping temperatures…. No problem.
The Scorpion Medina Pants are for women who ride and ignore the weather forecast. These all new waterproof pants feature an Everheat liner to keep you warm and dry when it’s cold and wet. Remove the thermal liner and open the side vents for comfort in warmer climates.
Durable 600D polyester and 1680D Heavy Duty Nylon combined with Sas-Tec CE rated armor in the knees keeps you protected. The Medina incorporates full length zippers on both the shell and inner liner to allow easy fitment over your regular pants and boots. Accordion stretch panels and hip adjustments help these pants fit right for long days in the saddle.
- Durable 600D Nylon main body fabric and extra heavy duty 1680D Nylon knees
- Vertically adjustable Sas-Tec CE Level 2 armor at knees
- Pockets at hips have PE foam, but can accommodate optional Sas-Tec CE Level 1 armor if extra protection is desired
- Full length YKK urethane coated zippers
- Internal zipper gusset for added waterproof protection
- Removable Ever-Heat liner with full length zippers
- Dual waist adjustment tabs
- Stretch rib gussets above knees
- Two front waist hand pockets
- Two grip panels in the seat
- Large areas of NightViz reflective for added nighttime visibility
- Shockcord adjusters at bottom hem the help seal out elements
- 8” Jacket to Pant zipper
- Bottom hem can be raised 2”
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #970739||MFR. Product #5303-2||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #970740||MFR. Product #5303-3||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #970741||MFR. Product #5303-4||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #970742||MFR. Product #5303-5||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #970743||MFR. Product #5303-6||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #970744||MFR. Product #5303-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I purchased a size S, but I could probably wear an XS. (For reference, I wear size 0-4 in jeans depending on brand and cut.) However, the knee armor sits in the right spot, and the adjustable waist straps allow for a good fit on top, so I will be keeping the small. I wasn't sure if an XS would allow for as many layers underneath...
The pants and liner unzip all the way from the bottom to the sides of the hip, which makes putting them on and taking them off super easy. I was able to put them on with my riding boots already on my feet. They're a bit bulky when just walking around, but once on the bike, they are comfortable. I completely forgot I was wearing them!
Overall, I think these are perfect for commuting and touring in cool and/or wet weather. Where the pants unzip on the sides, there are Velcro patches to keep the pants closed, but which allow for direct airflow. This means they should be good for extra protection in warmer weather as well.
1 year ago
10 months ago
1 year ago
These are listed as overpants (in the Revzilla filter). Is the sizing chart accommodating extra room for overpants, or are they sized as regular, non-overpant fit?
Thanks in advance, MJ