Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$199.95 - $219.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Scorpion Trey Pants
Scorpion’s all-time best selling Deuce pant just got better. Listening to feedback from the market, Scorpion’s development team ironed out the wrinkles on a proven winner to create the Trey Pant. Keeping the Ballistic nylon and Sas-Tec CE armor, they added a removable H2O Blok waterproof breathable liner to turn this 100% breathable pant into a barrier against the elements. Adjusted NightViz reflective piping increase visibility while a hem -able cuff allows for up to 1 inch of tailoring. The quality is always in the details and this sub-$200 jack-of-all-trades pant is second to none.
Note: The Scorpion Trey Pants tend to run a bit small and we suggest you go one size up if you are between sizes.
- Vented, poly mesh outer shell construction
- 840 denier ballistic nylon panels in the knees provide additional abrasion resistance
- Removable, full-length H2O Blok waterproof / breathable liner
- Sas Tec CE Level 2 approved SC-01/02 removable armor in the knees and SC-1/07 CE Level 1 in the hips
- NightViz reflective piping on the lower legs for increased night time visibility
- Accordion expansion panels above the knees provide increased flexibility
- Dual waist adjustment belts
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion button fly
- Lightweight perforated lining for maximum air flow
- Hem-able cuff can be shortened up to 1 inch
- Zippered hand and rear pockets keep cargo secure
- Convenient, full-length side-entry leg zippers
- 8”, #5 nylon zipper as well as a belt loop for secure jacket attachment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #943554||MFR. Product #2603-3||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #943555||MFR. Product #2603-4||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #943556||MFR. Product #2603-5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #943557||MFR. Product #2603-6||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #943558||MFR. Product #2603-7||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #943559||MFR. Product #2603-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG (Tall)||RevZilla Item #943560||MFR. Product #2603-25||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #943561||MFR. Product #2603-26||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #943562||MFR. Product #2603-27||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #943563||MFR. Product #2603-28||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
29 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 8 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 44 answers
Why did you choose this?
Tons of air flow. Run very small. I have a 38" waist and had to take the liner out in order to put them on.
Andrew S on Aug 1, 2017
How would this pant do for florida summer weather even if I removed all the liners?
BEST ANSWER: The front of the pants is all mesh and as a result flows a lot of air. I am not familiar with the FL summer heat but would have thought that these would be a good option for any warm climate.
The Deuce pants were sized as regular pants, so if one wanted to use them as overpants you would order 1 size larger. E.g. if I wear a 34 pant, then I would order a 36 Deuce to wear over my jeans. Are these pants sized the same way?
BEST ANSWER: I wear a 34 jeans and the mediums were too tight for me with the wind stopper in. Without the wind stopper was a bit better but not to my liking. I exchanged for a large and for me the fit is perfect now. With the wknd stopper in and wearing jeans it's snug but comfortable and without its spot on.
Would these pants be able to connect to an Olympia Airglide 4 jacket?
BEST ANSWER: Not sure about an air glide. But I do own an olympia viper jacket, and the two don't connect. Would guess an airglide probably won't fit either. I sure wish the manufacturers would come up with a standard size so everything connects. Love the pants though,nice fit and they pair well with all my gear.
Are the leg zippers metal or nylon?
BEST ANSWER: Leg zippers are metal and very functional. Effortless zip up and down feature. With the liner in the pants have kept me dry in some serious rain too. With liner out these flow a ton of air. I really like these pants my really only gripe would be that when you get to your destination you need a bookbag or saddlebag to put them in if you don't intend on wearing then all day. Otherwise great protection with the hip and adjustable knee armor. Hope this helps.. Peace