Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Scorpion SG3 MK II Gloves
Constructed with premium protection in mind, the Scorpion SG3 MK II Gloves are ready for the race track. Top quality goat skin leather is soft yet extremely durable, providing instant comfort and durable protection. The SG3 MKII Gloves bristle with carbon finger reinforced knuckles, Knox SPS palm sliders and TPU finger protectors to give riders optimal impact and slide protection where they need it most. Street or track, the Scorpion SG3 MKII Gloves deliver the best of Scorpion's EXO lineup.
- Top quality goat leather
- Carbon fiber reinforced TPU knuckle protector
- Knox SPS palm sliders
- Hard TPU finger protectors
- Protective TPU pisiform protector
- Dual closure gauntlet and strap
- Digital embossed palm grip reinforcement
- Perforated leather back of hand
- Pre-curved palm and fingers
- Touch screen compatible index finger
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1087270||MFR. Product #G29-033/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1087271||MFR. Product #G29-034/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1087272||MFR. Product #G29-035/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1087273||MFR. Product #G29-036/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1087274||MFR. Product #G29-037/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1087275||MFR. Product #G29-038/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / SM||RevZilla Item #1087276||MFR. Product #G29-043/||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / MD||RevZilla Item #1087277||MFR. Product #G29-044/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / LG||RevZilla Item #1087278||MFR. Product #G29-045/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / XL||RevZilla Item #1087279||MFR. Product #G29-046/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1087280||MFR. Product #G29-047/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1087281||MFR. Product #G29-048/||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1087282||MFR. Product #G29-053/||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1087283||MFR. Product #G29-054/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1087284||MFR. Product #G29-055/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1087285||MFR. Product #G29-056/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1087286||MFR. Product #G29-057/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1087287||MFR. Product #G29-058/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
THEY DON'T FIT OVER A RACE JACKET (i have a A* Jaws Perf Leather jacket).
I"m not talking snug - i couldn't even get the closure to velcro at all. A complete miss for a "race" orientated glove.
Unfortunately had to return.
Widen the cuff scorpion!
Pros: Split knuckle protection on SG3 II flexes better than the already good SG3 and gives good feedback when gripping the bars. Crash protection is in all the right places and does not hinder dexterity or input from the front end of the bike. Fit is spot on. Scorpion nailed it with the perfect amount of pre-curve and a stylish look.
Cons: One is a nitpick and one is a major functional design flaw with this glove.
1) Nitpick: A couple of the soft foam inserts were sewn in poorly with rolled over seams giving a half-assed look to the finish of an otherwise amazing glove. This does NOT affect function whatsoever, but if you're even slightly OCD or simply have eyes that can see, this may bother you from a finish quality standpoint of a $140 glove.
2) Functionality: The design of the main velcro flap with the rubberized logo on the double wrist closure needs a revison. It is too short to securely overlap the secondary flap even if your jacket cuff is very slim tapered like a race suit. Big wrists and/or thicker jacket cuffs will very likely have you out of luck OR securing these gloves incorrectly. The previous SG3 had a main flap that was actually too long and over-wrapped, but you could always have a seamstress add velcro to the outside of the wrist on that model to close it securely. You can't add what you don't have on this iteration of the SG3 II. This could only be fixed by adding more length to the leather of the main closure flap. It takes some unnecessary adjusting to get used to and is not a deal breaker on a glove that is awesome across the board everywhere else. Scorpion just needs to revise this closure design.
Overall, I gave it 4 stars. If Scorpion fixed the main flap to be longer for a more secure closure and adjustability I would easily give this 5 stars and buy a backup pair to boot!
These gloves have roomy fingers which would realy remove the problem of the kevlar stitching ripping through the leather over time, whatever they used instead is just unsafe. If your not going to use kevlar thread then stitch the seams on the inside so they dont fall apart if they brush the pavement...
1 year ago
1 year ago