Sizing & Fit
Scorpion EXO-T1200 Mainstay Helmet
This high-end road helmet won't stop evolving, coming to you with an aggressive shape and bold ambition. The Scorpion EXO-T1200 Helmet has been developed for the rider looking for that all day riding comfort from a helmet.
- TCT Composite Shell - Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- AirFit - Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior, personalized fit
- Contour Cheek Pads - Three-dimensionally sculpted foam that contours the rider’s head shape for better comfort and fit
- EverClear Face shield - Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- SpeedView - Adjustable to 3 positions, the retractable sun-visor incorporates Everclear anti-fog technology on both sides
- KwikWick III - The third generation of Scorpion’s moisture-wicking lining material feels cool to the touch in warm weather and warm in cool weather while maintaining anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
- KwickFit - Allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- VSV (Venturi Super Vent) Ventilation System - Scopion’s innovative VSV (Venturi Super Vent) System was specially designed and wind-tunnel tested to increase the venturi effect, a creation of negative air pressure. The two intake ports both serve a separate function, the first draws cool air into the helmet interior while the second draws cool air across the three exhaust ports. As the second intake port passes air through the graduated super vent air channel, it accelerates the flow of air over the three exhaust ports, thus increasing the venturi effect which will draw more warm air out of the helmet interior.
- Ellip-Tec Base Plate - Scorpion’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- Emergency Release System - Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Rear spoiler
- 3 shell sizes
- Double D ring
- 5 year warranty
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1087114||MFR. Product #T12-4607||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Neon Yellow / XS||RevZilla Item #1087121||MFR. Product #T12-4622||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Neon Yellow / SM||RevZilla Item #1087122||MFR. Product #T12-4623||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Neon Yellow / LG||RevZilla Item #1087124||MFR. Product #T12-4625||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Neon Yellow / XL||RevZilla Item #1087125||MFR. Product #T12-4626||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Neon Yellow / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1087126||MFR. Product #T12-4627||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Scorpion Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|MD||22 7/16 - 22 13/16||57-58|
|LG||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||24 13/16 - 25 3/16||63-64|
|3XL||25 9/16 - 26||65-66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
184 Customer Reviews
72 Questions & 138 Answers