Sizing & Fit
Scorpion EXO-R420 Tracker Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-R420 isn't some half-baked race-inspired helmet. This is the real deal, with an advanced LG polycarbonate shell that is SNELL approved. The Ellip-Tec 2 face shield pulls the shield snug, making the EXO-R420 aerodynamic. Cheek pads have an emergency release system and are washable if needed. Take the Scorpion EXO-R420 to the track or to the twisties.
- Ellip-Tec II Ratchet System for easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds
- Optically-clear, anti-scratch hardened coating, 100% UV protected face shield with state-of-the art fog free technology
- Removable and washable KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Aero tuned ventilation system uses a large top vent and mouth vents engineered to allow more airflow to the riders head while maintaining low noise levels
- Face shield lock system securely locks the face shield in place
- Speaker pockets
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD, LG-3XL)
- SNELL M2015 (XS-2XL only) and DOT approved
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Hi-Viz / MD||RevZilla Item #1253585||MFR. Product #42-1134||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Scorpion Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|MD||22 7/16 - 22 13/16||57-58|
|LG||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||24 13/16 - 25 3/16||63-64|
|3XL||25 9/16 - 26||65-66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
404 Customer Reviews
97 Questions & 157 Answers