Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Scorpion EXO-GT920 Helmet
Scorpion EXO-GT920 Helmet
The dynamic Scorpion EXO-GT920 modular helmet benefits form a completely redesigned shell, providing a more aerodynamic profile and greater stability. Packed with all of the features required by the modern discerning rider, the EXO-GT920 comes equipped with a SpeedView drop-down sun visor, KwikWick II liner and aero-tuned ventilation.
- Premium polycarbonate shell engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- 3 shell sizes
- Dual density advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Everclear no fog face shield
- SpeedView internal retractable sun visor
- KwikWick II removable and washable liner keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather
- KwikFit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Removable chin curtain
- Aero-tuned ventilation- dual intake ports force cool air in, one main exhaust vent pulls hot air out
- 5 year warranty
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1086896||MFR. Product #92-0032/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1086897||MFR. Product #92-0033/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1086898||MFR. Product #92-0034/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1086899||MFR. Product #92-0035/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1086900||MFR. Product #92-0036/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1086901||MFR. Product #92-0037/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1086902||MFR. Product #92-0038/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1086910||MFR. Product #92-0102/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1086911||MFR. Product #92-0103/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1086912||MFR. Product #92-0104/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1086913||MFR. Product #92-0105/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1086914||MFR. Product #92-0106/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1086915||MFR. Product #92-0107/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1086916||MFR. Product #92-0108/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / XS||RevZilla Item #1086903||MFR. Product #92-0052/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / SM||RevZilla Item #1086904||MFR. Product #92-0053/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / MD||RevZilla Item #1086905||MFR. Product #92-0054/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / LG||RevZilla Item #1086906||MFR. Product #92-0055/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / XL||RevZilla Item #1086907||MFR. Product #92-0056/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1086908||MFR. Product #92-0057/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1086909||MFR. Product #92-0058/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
NOTE: YOU NEED TO TAKE CHEEK PADS OUT AND PUT UNDER HEAVY WEIGHT WHERE THEY ARE TIGHT FOR 48 HRS AS A PRE BREAK IN !
It is definitely lighter than the 900, and I will install the intercom and road test it shortly. At that time I will come back and update my review. Initial impression is 5 stars.
1 year ago
I would absolutely recommend the Scorpion GT-920 helmet to anyone looking for a good, budget friendly helmet. In this mid to low range price point (depending on your personal budget) I feel the GT-920 is an excellent helmet! Visibility is nice and wide, ventilation is good, the chin bar lock is secure and operates freely with a gloved hand as does the drop down visor, and the noise level is lower than any of my previous helmets. The fit feels a bit small to the chart, and in the intermediate oval category.
Details: The Scorpion GT-920 replaces my old Nolan N102. When I purchased the Nolan several years ago, it was close in price to this helmet, around $250. Prior to that, all my helmets were cheap motorcycle store offroad helmets. My comparison will be to the Nolan, as the others were basic protection only.
Scorpion GT-920 Pros:
• The eye port is nice and wide. Coming from the Nolan, it was immediately noticeable how much more field of vision I had. I can see the mirrors without turning my head at all, and at stop signs I can check with much less head turn. Also makes the over shoulder glances in traffic easier.
• Scorpion’s fog protection does well here on steamy Alabama mornings when the humidity is high. I run then shower many times before work, and my damp hair used to cause bad fog problems. This face shield treatment handles that situation without any fog. Only time will tell the longevity of the treatment.
• Scorpion’s eliptech main visor system locks securely, seals tight against rain, and I bet helps with the low wind noise also.
• As far as overall noise is concerned, the GT-920 is significantly more quiet than the Nolan. I credit the tight visor seal and close chin bar tolerances for this. Yes, I always wear earplugs, but I can tell a big improvement in wind noise.
• The internal visor is very nice! My Nolan sun shade was external, so that meant it had to be up if the main visor or chin bar were up. With the GT-920, I can ride with the main visor up in slow town traffic, have good ventilation AND my sun shade down. Even at the gas pump, the chin bar comes up and the shade stays down. Really nice upgrade to my commuting riding style.
• Ventilation is good. The top vent moves more air than the chin vent, but both move enough air for Alabama summers at speed. I can easily tell when the vents are open by feeling air inside the helmet and I can actuate them easily with a gloved hand.
• The GT-920 chin bar locks up tight and operates easily. Compared to the Nolan, it really is like Anthony says; It feels and is shaped more like a sport helmet with modular features, whereas the Nolan was a bulky modular that was shaped "sporty".
• In the mornings, the drop down internal shade has fogged slightly at the bottom, but not up into the primary field of view. My wet hair situation mentioned above is a real acid test for fogging, so considering that, it's not bad.
• I too admit the cheek pads are tight. I'm 6'4" and weight 165#, so I'm a skinny guy, and on me the cheek pads are snug. It's not bad now, but I have a full beard in the winter, and I could see it starting to feel tight. Maybe by then the pad will be compressed a little. A fuller face person will think they are tight.
• As to overall fit. I don't know if this is a pro or con. So I guess it's just a note. My head measures 23.5 inches, which is right at the top of the LG size. I'm always right at the LG/XL transition. I first ordered a LG and it was too snug. Hot spots and a headache in about 10 minutes just sitting on the couch. Returned to Revzilla (excellent and easy return BTW) and got an XL. The XL fits just right on my 23.5 inch noggin.
• The Scorpion has D-rings which take a few more seconds to open and close compared to the Nolan ratchet, but that’s a personal preference thing, and again neither a pro nor a con.
I certainly recommend the Scorpion GT-920 helmet for commuters, sport tourers, and even light adventure tourers. Heavy offroaders or those dedicated to the “Adventure” look may opt for the AT-950, but I ride a DRZ400s and a Ninja 250 and the GT-920 suites me on both bikes riding on any surface.
Overall, I am very please with the helmet, I'll for sure buy one for the wife when i save up some more funds.
Shipping was super fast, it came out of Las Vegas to Central California in 2 days, fantastic.
I don't know why the pictures load sideways.
Ignore the part of the video where it says it fits most people. The hlmet is really narrow with the cheek pads. Take the pads out and it great.
With it being so new scorpion doesnt have extra pads yet but even when they come out im sure they will be $40.
Im debating on returning it or hoping it breaks in.
I started with the basic internet search and soon found the revzilla site and quickly liked what I saw. Their website is incredibly user-friendly and their video and customer reviews are ideal for selecting a helmet.
So based on my needs and the reviews I went with this helmet and I couldn't be happier with it. The quality for the price is amazing. I followed the customer reviews as far as size goes and I'm glad I did. I normally wear a Large so I went with an XL and it fits perfectly. It's true, the cheek pads are definitely firm against the face but not uncomfortable. So it's a perfect fit and slices through the air at 80 mph with very little buffeting. The field of view is excellent.
Compared to the usual helmetless riding I do it's much quieter and allows me to throw in some earbuds and listen to whatever. The built in sun visor is an EXCELLENT feature and very easy to manipulate with gloves on. The visor and the modular front are also extremely easy to use with gloves on and while riding.
If you buy this helmet and you don't like it the problem is you, not the helmet. You can't ask for more at this price.
I bought a motorcycle helmet
Motocross helmet that were not stabilized in front of him and instead must wear special glasses motorcycle glasses and I can not say but I wore my motorcycle talcum Is it possible to install ????