Sizing & Fit
Scorpion EXO-GT3000 Sync Hi Viz Helmet
The Scorpion EXOGT3000 combines the Scorpion performance DNA you have come to expect in their full face helmets with the functionality and utility of a modular helmet. Featuring Scorpion's proprietary TCT-Ultra Pre-Preg Shell, the GT 3000 is one of the lightest and most compact modular helmets on the market today.
An acoustically designed ventilation system allows for minimal noise during long trips, while the AirFit liner inflation system provides custom fitment on the fly. The cable drive SpeedView drop down sun visor allows for precise and smooth action and the world famous Everclear no-fog face shield continues to set the industry standard for fog-free shield performance. The EXO GT 3000 represents the best of all worlds from design, performance and technology.
- TCT-Ultra advanced composite shell technology
- Ellip-Tec base plate system
- Everclear no fog face shield
- SpeedView cable-drive retractable sun visor
- AirFit liner inflation system
- KwikWick 3 anti-microbial liner with auto cooling fabric
- KwikFit cheek pads accommodate eyewear
- Three dimensionally contoured cheek pads
- Flip-up chin bar
- Aero-tuned ventilation system
- Communication speaker pockets (BMW communication system friendly)
- Titanium double D-ring chin strap
- Aero skirt
- 3 shell sizes
- 5 year warranty
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Matte Neon/Blue||RevZilla Item #1087077||MFR. Product #300-1232||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Scorpion Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|MD||22 7/16 - 22 13/16||57-58|
|LG||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||24 13/16 - 25 3/16||63-64|
|3XL||25 9/16 - 26||65-66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
68 Customer Reviews
36 Questions & 81 Answers