Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
1 Blemished Available: $411.96 This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Scorpion EXO Clutch Phantom Jacket
Sizing & Fit
Scorpion Clutch Phantom Jacket
Focusing on the purpose driven needs of the serious sport rider, the Scorpion Clutch Jacket delivers commanding features and benefits to meet the expectations of the most demanding riders. Extreme perforation across the chest and arms allow for temperature regulation, while the1.2-1.4 Monaco top-grain leather and Sas-Tec CE armor provide extreme protection.
With the trademark Scorpion “broken in” feel, comfort is not sacrificed through the use of power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarms along with padded torso panels in the abdomen. The comfort and function continue with a neoprene collar leading back to the Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan antishock material for protection and aerodynamics, along with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow. Addressing the needs of the street/track rider, the Clutch also incorporates NighViz accents, adjustable fitment, internal and external storage pockets and molded shoulder protectors.
The Clutch Jacket is shifting expectations of Scorpion’s premium leather jacket offering into a new gear.
- Constructed from a combination of premium, perforated and non-perforated 1.2 to 1.4mm Monaco top-grain leather
- Perforated leather panels in the front and rear provide flow-through ventilation
- Scorpion molded shoulder protectors integrated in key impact areas
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved, removable armor; SC-1/05 elbows and SC-1/03 shoulders
- Back protector compartment sized to fit optional Sas-Tec Level 2 SC-1/15 CE Back Protector (sold separately)
- Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan anti-shock material for protection and aerodynamics with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow
- Padded panels in the torso
- NightViz reflective accents for increased night time visibility
- Accordion leather stretch panels in the elbows and sides for exceptional flexibility and fit
- Scorpion power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarm increase flexibility and comfort
- Removable and washable, Everheat insulated liner with KwikWick II moisture wicking and anti-microbial panels
- Dual adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit
- Two internal storage pockets and two external hand warmer pockets
- Comfortable, durable and flexible neoprene collar
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion TPR pull
- TPR main zipper pull cover with Stinger logo
- YKK spring loaded zipper pulls on the cuffs
- 8” and 28”, #5 nylon zippers as well as a belt loop for secure pant attachment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Phantom / SM||RevZilla Item #1005128||MFR. Product #12042-3||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Phantom / MD||RevZilla Item #1005129||MFR. Product #12042-4||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Phantom / LG||RevZilla Item #1005130||MFR. Product #12042-5||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Phantom / XL||RevZilla Item #1005131||MFR. Product #12042-6||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Phantom / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1005132||MFR. Product #12042-7||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Phantom / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1005133||MFR. Product #12042-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Scorpion Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
27 Customer Reviews
24 Questions & 43 Answers