Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$499.95 - $514.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Scorpion Clutch Phantom Jacket
Focusing on the purpose driven needs of the serious sport rider, the Scorpion Clutch Jacket delivers commanding features and benefits to meet the expectations of the most demanding riders. Extreme perforation across the chest and arms allow for temperature regulation, while the1.2-1.4 Monaco top-grain leather and Sas-Tec CE armor provide extreme protection.
With the trademark Scorpion “broken in” feel, comfort is not sacrificed through the use of power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarms along with padded torso panels in the abdomen. The comfort and function continue with a neoprene collar leading back to the Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan antishock material for protection and aerodynamics, along with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow. Addressing the needs of the street/track rider, the Clutch also incorporates NighViz accents, adjustable fitment, internal and external storage pockets and molded shoulder protectors.
The Clutch Jacket is shifting expectations of Scorpion’s premium leather jacket offering into a new gear.
- Constructed from a combination of premium, perforated and non-perforated 1.2 to 1.4mm Monaco top-grain leather
- Perforated leather panels in the front and rear provide flow-through ventilation
- Scorpion molded shoulder protectors integrated in key impact areas
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved, removable armor; SC-1/05 elbows and SC-1/03 shoulders
- Back protector compartment sized to fit optional Sas-Tec Level 2 SC-1/15 CE Back Protector (sold separately)
- Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan anti-shock material for protection and aerodynamics with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow
- Padded panels in the torso
- NightViz reflective accents for increased night time visibility
- Accordion leather stretch panels in the elbows and sides for exceptional flexibility and fit
- Scorpion power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarm increase flexibility and comfort
- Removable and washable, Everheat insulated liner with KwikWick II moisture wicking and anti-microbial panels
- Dual adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit
- Two internal storage pockets and two external hand warmer pockets
- Comfortable, durable and flexible neoprene collar
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion TPR pull
- TPR main zipper pull cover with Stinger logo
- YKK spring loaded zipper pulls on the cuffs
- 8” and 28”, #5 nylon zippers as well as a belt loop for secure pant attachment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Phantom / SM||RevZilla Item #1005128||MFR. Product #12042-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Phantom / MD||RevZilla Item #1005129||MFR. Product #12042-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Phantom / LG||RevZilla Item #1005130||MFR. Product #12042-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Phantom / XL||RevZilla Item #1005131||MFR. Product #12042-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Phantom / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1005132||MFR. Product #12042-7/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Phantom / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1005133||MFR. Product #12042-8/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
20 Customer Reviews
22 Questions & 37 Answers
Browse 24 questions Browse 24 questions and 41 answers
Why did you choose this?
Love the styling, plus if HVB who is normally a LG fits a MD in this It might be a perfect fir for me. Also i prefered something with sas-tec
Miguel D on Nov 20, 2015
How is the airflow for this? I live in a warm-hot climate and would like a leather option.
BEST ANSWER: Airflow is pretty good. I live in Arizona (low humidity), and I'd say this jacket remains comfortable up to 90 F as long as I'm moving. I have the white version, which is probably a little cooler than the black, though.
Hi , I'm 5'6 , about 38.2-38.5 inch chest, 147lbs , should I go with the s or m? I'm looking to also get the back protector. Thanks
BEST ANSWER: I'd go with the medium. I'm 5-10, 150 lbs and a medium fits me perfectly.